Is there a developer who has never failed you?

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
Bethesda, Volition and Rockstar get a mention: I'm yet to play a game by any of those companies and be disappointed...
I was going to say Valve, but after their treatment of the PS3, I couldn't say that and be honest [small](please don't hurt me)[/small].

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
i would say valve if they released on time EVER. well....no not forgiving they have only released a game on time a few times T.T. bioware though i luve them.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Well, BioWare, Bethesda, Lionhead and Infinity Ward are probally big ones for me. I don't think I've bought a game from any of them that I don't like. Though, I pin that to lack of experience. I've only played one BioWare title (Mass Effect), two Lionhead titles (Fable I & II), one Bethesda title (Take a guess) and two Infinity Ward titles (Again, just guess).

However, I'm weird because developers like Double Fine, Valve and Blizzard fail me on a daily basis.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Valve, though I did start to lose faith when the first L4D2 video game out, but since then they added enough to make it worth the $45 (in my opinion). But, doesn't look like I'll get to play it anymore since every game I try to play locks up after 30 seconds for no real reason.

TyrantGanado

Oct 21, 2009
Rockstar North: I was miffed at the whole GTA IV DLC 360 exclusivity, but then I realised Microsoft made the move. So while my respect for them wobbled, they've never failed me as such.

IO Interactive: I've never played Kane & Lynch, which as far as I can tell is their least favoured game, so Hitman and Freedom Fighters and the Mini Ninjas demo hold them high in my eyes.

Naughty Dog: I'm a huge fan of the ND-era Crash Bandicoot games and of Uncharted (I missed out on Jak & Daxter) so I hold them in high esteem.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
As much as I would like to say Nintendobut I can't. Not after Mario Kart Wii and SSBB.

Maybe Blizzard, except I think that's going to change after Starcraft 2 is released but I will wait and see what happens.

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
Valve, Stardock, and Atlus.

Pretty much any game from any of these developers is an instant buy from me as I know I will be getting an awesome game.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Valve, of course. Their games are so much fun...

Bioware, too. But Valve > Bioware (IMO)

Possibly Konami, Naughty Dog, and Infintry Ward, too.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Only Valve seems to never fail me.

Close calls go to Epic,Bungie and Capcom.

Epic's Unreal Tournament 4 was a dissapointment to me.

Bungie would have been great without Halo 2 and ODST was still a blast.

And Capcom with Resident Evil 5. Still a fun game, but not what I was hoping for.