Is there a Fallout 3/ New Vegas nude patch for PS3?

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Delusibeta said:
No. And it's a replacement model, not a nude patch.
This. And no, I wasn't wondering. I'm actually bothered by the number of "sexy" mods over on the nexus, simply because I play video games for the gameplay and story. Not for some weird simulated sex with an NPC. Especially when said NPC has Bethesda quality animations *shudders*

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Internet Kraken said:
Delusibeta said:
No. And it's a replacement model, not a nude patch.
This. And no, I wasn't wondering. I'm actually bothered by the number of "sexy" mods over on the nexus, simply because I play video games for the gameplay and story. Not for some weird simulated sex with an NPC. Especially when said NPC has Bethesda quality animations *shudders*
I always do my best to get around them. I think that I have managed to do so for Fallout 3, and will do so again for New Vegas. It is a shame, but... that's what people do I guess. :/

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Don't Bethesda characters already look bad enough with their clothes on !?

Pist0l 07

Jul 6, 2010
I wasn't wondering about it, I knew that someone would make a PC mod mod of it though, because thats pretty much the first thing that happens with PC mods.

And secondly, yes, I will judge you, but not that harshly seeing as you have the balls to ask that in an open forum.

Cmichaels

Jul 14, 2010
NotAPie said:
Cmichaels said:
Neil is probably pretty sexy nude.
Fuck that shit.
Everyone knows it's Mr.House who looks sexy naked.
Oh yeah...
Ah yes, I could barely overcome the urge to kiss him to blow him away. Looking sexy Mr. House.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
That's why I hate using the Nexus for getting mods. Many of them are some sort of nude mod or crap. It's not that there isn't decent mods on the site, but honestly, yeah it's a bit ridiculous.

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
No but I do have the type 3 female body model. So can't judge you but now everyone will direct attention to me and all I have to say is it's required for a few mods.

Oh and I also have a mod that gives me usable cigarettes in game. Nothing better than to sit down in a nice suit and have a smoke looking like a boss.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Woodsey said:
(PCs only)
Broady Brio said:
I seriously, SERIOUSLY don't think so.

Only on PC.
Ultratwinkie said:
Mercernary said:
Don't judge me, I know you're wondering too
no, PC only. hey if you can afford a PS3 you can afford a PC.
You can mod on 360 and PS3, but the amount of work to do so is not worth it.
Mercernary said:
Don't judge me, I know you're wondering too
There are a lot out now, but the amount of time it takes to mod PS3 is not worth it.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
TomLikesGuitar said:
Lol nude patch?

Like Bethesda would release a patch to make everyone nude?

I think you mean mod.
It's their own personal idea of "fixing" the game. Or an apology for all the bugs.

And no, probably not. If you want nude models, get the PC version. But the fact that there are probably already nude models in a game that's a little over a week old sort of makes me sad...