Is there anything that you will refuse to do in a game?

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
quack35 said:
I can't be mean to my dad in Fallout 3. I just can't.
same here, Liam Neeson just had too damn good of a voice.
I can't kill Lucy West from Fallout 3. There's something about her that I like, but i just can't tell what it is.

DaMan1500

Jul 10, 2009
I have trouble shooting grunts. I always melee attack when I can help it. I'll do it if I'm really low on health or they're too far away, but otherwise I just run around punching the little buggers in the face. It doesn't feel fair otherwise. It's like shooting an ugly baby with down syndrome.

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
I despise pointless padding tasks, such as the tree things from Alone in the Dark, especially there as its necessary for the story.

aww yea

May 3, 2009
in one pokemon game i could never bring myself to take down oddish

he's just so ^^ sitting there with his feet

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
Dr Ampersand said:
There there 'twas but a joke, there was nothing wrong with the quoting I just hated that I made a simple mistake.
Italics and white font colour are fun!
On topic I kind of felt bad about Luca Simms dieing so I reloaded and just let Burke disappear.
Ohhh I see what you did there! Tricky.
:O

OT: I agree. Burke was a dick. Couldn't let Lucas die. I mean, it just so happens you get a house and Wadsworth[!] if you save him. I did it for the moral right though... Yeah...

sokka14

Mar 4, 2009
complete 100% if it takes considerable effort.
okay, if collecting extras takes a small amount of time, or it's actually an extension of the game (like lego star wars and ratchet and clank), i will normally go for it. but when it's gonna take like 5, 10, 15 hours or more, it's like... fuck you.

also i do that thing where you always have to be good first time round in a moral choice system.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Dantes Alaska said:
homosexual marriage/intercourse (fable 1&2)
I was thinking really hard about what I wouldn't do until I came upon your post. I just can't do it. Not that I think it's wrong because I have no problem with homosexual people, but I just can't.

I can't kill Wrex in Mass Effect. Other than those two things, I can do just about anything, though sometimes I find it hard to kill women or animals, I don't like killing them.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
I'm game for anything. I was one of the few that was actually slightly disappointed that you couldn't kill children in Fallout 3.

mathadawg

Jun 17, 2009
I won't kill anything that doesn't shoot me in half-life games. (I don't know which games you can kill people in. The only time I actually tried was in opposing force) I have killed alies that missed whatever they were aiming at and shot me. But I'm getting off topic.

I really don't want to go renegade in mass effect. It probably would make me wanna play it again (if I did), but that game makes me feel kinda bad for being mean.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
I always play as a good character the first time around if given the option and I just couldn't bring myself to harvest the Little Sisters in Bioshock.

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
I never go on killing sprees, it just doesn't appeal to me. Killing 2000 random people and wasting all your precious bullets just seems boring and useless. I only kill things that shoot back.
I also never collect stuff. If I see something in my way, I take it, but I never specifically hunt for it.

hailmagus

Jan 17, 2008
mathadawg said:
I won't kill anything that doesn't shoot me in half-life games. (I don't know which games you can kill people in. The only time I actually tried was in opposing force) I have killed alies that missed whatever they were aiming at and shot me. But I'm getting off topic.

I really don't want to go renegade in mass effect. It probably would make me wanna play it again (if I did), but that game makes me feel kinda bad for being mean.
True. But you kind of have to see both sides of the coin to get the full experience. In any game with an alignment modifier in fact. And it's so much fun to be "evil" In ME. You just boost your intimidate early on... and ta da! use it. I would say be a guy, because the bad decisions are so much funnier with that guys nasaly voice.