Italian Amazon Reveal Hints At Next-Gen Mirror's Edge 2

Arslan Aladeen

Oct 9, 2012
Despite whatever flaws it had, I enjoyed the heck out of Mirror's Edge. However, given that was when EA was trying to change things up a little, and they're now back to doing what they do best, running their franchises into the ground and screwing the customer, I don't think I want a sequel. They'll likely change the story around to have Faith get kidnapped by some Russian separatists and you play as her bald Marine boyfriend to save her by shooting dudes in the face and just jumping when you press a button near a ledge.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
IntangibleMango said:
As for Ubisoft titles, I thought the latest Ghost Recon wasn't that great.
Really? I thought it was great. Playing co-op with a friend and killing every enemy in a level without being spotted is amazingly fun.

Kurt Cristal

Mar 31, 2010
I will buy Xbox One for this. No buts, no jokes, no sarcasm. Take my money now, I want Mirror's Edge 2.

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
If only we could have a PC port... I don't even mind it being shitty on kb+m, I just want some more Mirror's Edge.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
My god. If a new Mirror's Edge is exclusive to the Shitbox (LOL FKN REKD) i'm going to be a little annoyed. Really, the best games lineup in the world couldn't convince me to buy that thing.

Either port it to PC as well or better make it a regular PS4/Shitbox/PC release.

Jmp_man

Apr 24, 2011
Kurt Cristal said:
I will buy Xbox One for this. No buts, no jokes, no sarcasm. Take my money now, I want Mirror's Edge 2.
"I hate the Xbone" -Gamers

"Look Gamez" -E(Fucking)A

"I love the Xbone" -Gamers

What was it about EA again and running sequels into the ground? Was it the micro transactions? The DLC? The new (realistic!) grey/brown color palate? Was it ANYTHING about EA that makes them EA?!? /rant

Sorry if I have to buy the next Xbox for this game... I won't even give it a second glance. Tell me how it is though, I'll be curious if the rumors are true.

IntangibleMango

Jul 5, 2009
Korten12 said:
IntangibleMango said:
As for Ubisoft titles, I thought the latest Ghost Recon wasn't that great.
Really? I thought it was great. Playing co-op with a friend and killing every enemy in a level without being spotted is amazingly fun.
To be honest I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have some fun with it.

My problem is I came into it expecting something entirely different, I played the crap out of GRAW and GRAW2, and thought it would be like them. It's not that it wasn't a good game as such, it just didn't hold my attention.