It's good to know that even in the midst of a pandemic, Japan has its priorities straight.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Well Why not? I mean it isn't like they have anything better to do.
Besides, if more nursing homes implemented Robot care givers, it could have reduced the outbreaks there. Japan's robot obsession might actually pay off with something useful! Who wouldn't want Optimus Prime or Gigolo Jane or Gigolo Joe to give you baths when you are old?

Last edited:

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Besides, if more nursing homes implemented Robot care givers, it could have reduced the outbreaks there. Japan's robot obsession might actually pay off with something useful! Who wouldn't want Optimus Prime or Gigolo J and or Gigolo Joe to give you baths when you are old?

I for one welcome our forthcoming Nannybots.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
If the world wasn't going to hell in a handbasket, I might be able to smile.

Unfortunately, smiling's gone the same way as most positive things in life.

But yay, giant robots...yay...

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Besides, if more nursing homes implemented Robot care givers, it could have reduced the outbreaks there. Japan's robot obsession might actually pay off with something useful! Who wouldn't want Optimus Prime or Gigolo Jane or Gigolo Joe to give you baths when you are old?

“On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?”

I would think Baymax here is closer to what we’d be aiming for in terms of nursing robots. Let’s leave Optimus Prime where he belongs; punching Decepticons and occasionally being nominated for president/prime minister.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler