It's Midnight...and there's someone outside your window

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
PsychicTaco115 said:
Unzip my pants

I've been waiting for a while now...
NINJA'D! Dammit. But I agree. I'd pull down my pants and make a rape face.

Captcha: lo and behold.

Indeed.

DarthSka

Mar 28, 2011
SoranMBane said:
It's probably Slenderman, so there is really only one sane option: start writing an extremely detailed blog about my experiences. Dying would also be a perfectly reasonable response, but the blog simply has to come first.
I'll get my video camera to film it. Then I'll find some evidence left behind by a proxy that links our situations and we can have a cross-over and we can each double our respective audience! Then the dying can commence. Then we blog and film more.

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
Face the window, sit down with my pants off and start fapping.

We'll see who feels awkward first.

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
Well one, I'll grab my Ak. Two, I'll be doing this while calling 911 on speaker (hands free yay!). Three, I'll then ask them to leave my property and that law enforcement is on their way. They now have around 7-8mins to clear, if their is now response I'll lock, load, and shoot...while warning them that I will open fire.

Lawsuits suck more than creepy folks staring though my window. Wouldn't be the first time its happened too. Except that was a Jehova witness that walked trough our front door while we were working in the yard.

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Either *literally* shit my pants in terror, or grab the knife from my bedside drawer (was a present, got nowhere else to keep it) and yell incoherently at him. Also try and figure out how he climbed onto the second storey of my house.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
PsychicTaco115 said:
Unzip my pants

I've been waiting for a while now...
I officially love you, forever.
Marry me.

OT: Show off my brand new not giving a fuck

I mean really, I'm in Connecticut, this kinda stuff doesn't happen.

Get Jiggy

Apr 14, 2009
I'll do the same thing I always do when I'm drunk in my own home.
Expose a testicle.
It doesn't matter who the recipient is, it's always funny.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
SoranMBane said:
It's probably Slenderman, so there is really only one sane option: start writing an extremely detailed blog about my experiences. Dying would also be a perfectly reasonable response, but the blog simply has to come first.
Nah. I'd just pull out a sixer, go and sit on the porch and toss him a beer. All the guy wants is some companionship - resisting him is what makes you go all Totheark or HABIT or Observer-ish, depending on which serial you follow.

Give him an hour or two of just venting about how it sucks that Shub-Niggurath and Nyarlathotep have about zero respect for his snazzy sartorial habits, and you'll be fine. Just don't accept if he offers to spacefold you to the corner market for a refill, because folding space is what makes you See Forever. You'll get to the Seven-Eleven, alright, but you'll be out of your fucking mind by then.

Mavinchious Maximus

Apr 13, 2011
Begin to rub the goat blood I had been drinking on my nipple. I would then ask him if he would like to participate in a dark rit- I mean scientific study.

If he hasn't run away in fear yet then I can't be accountable for my actions.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I'd be pretty fucking terrified as I live on the 8th floor and there is no balcony or ledge outside my window.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Sounds like a typical Tuesday. Given that there is at the barest minimum at least one deadly weapon in every room in my house, if not more (plus carefully hidden ones outside of the house in the yard. I would most likely take two steps and be fully loaded and ready for anything.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Crazy nutjob impression, no question about it. I even have a rebuilt ragged looking machete to wave around to complete the image.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
*looks outside*

Nope, nobody. This thread is a lie good sir.

Also my room is on a second floor with like a 15 foot sheer wall underneath it... Someone would need to get a pretty tall ladder to do that.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
Realistically?

Scream, cry, call 911, and hide in the closet. Not necessarily in that order.