It's official...GAMES HAVE BEEN BANNED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

Acting like a FOOL

Jun 7, 2010
(scenario thread)
It seemed impossible....
you thought it was the 21st century...you thought people just weren't THAT stupid...
but no... the wrong person pulled the right strings and has managed to enact a temporary ban on games and is hoping to use any sort of outcry to excuse a permanent ban.

this person hails their cause as being socially progressive...

they've already remodeled a significant fraction of the televised media in ways that you ashamedly admit are improvements, but you recognize that their outlawing of your favorite past time is too over-reaching.

So, what do you say? What do you do in this ridiculous era?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
I still have Disgaea and TF2. That'll last me as long as I need.

Also, games really aren't that interesting anymore. I can preoccupy my time with many other things.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Wellll... considering gamers can't even make a boycott stick....

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Because I am one of the most passive people ever, I would do nothing.

I would seriously just find something else to do. Finding something to replace gaming would be hard and I would miss it a lot.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Uh, I don't know go underground? Get my games of the web, hide my Ip with 18 proxys. Or just read a book and move on with my life.

TraitortoHeaven

Jul 8, 2010
Mcupobob said:
Uh, I don't know go underground? Get my games of the web, hide my Ip with 18 proxys. Or just read a book and move on with my life.
the former sounds better. I mean, hip hop is always underground anyway

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
I don't have to do anything. Once the American economy hits rock bottom again due to the massive bursts of unemployment and lost revenue happening they'll see their mistake.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Well, then i'm getting the hell out of this post-Soviet hive of scum and villainy. I was planning to do so anyway, and they just gave me another reason. Simple.

Acting like a FOOL

Jun 7, 2010
LOL....I was hoping for more logical ways of rebelling, but who am I kidding...

personally, I don't know what I'd do....I'd mainly feel sorry for developers...that would be a long rough fight; especially against a leader who's actually done a lot of things right....

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
ok never work in the US because about half if not all the millitary plays games lets just say anyone who did that here wouldnt live too long:)

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
NeutralDrow said:
Another one of these threads?

My answer is the same as always...wake up.
Ah come on! Let us have some fun!

I move somewhere where videogames aren't banned. I already have a house in Mexico City, so maybe I'd do that.

Art3rius

Aug 8, 2010
TraitortoHeaven said:
Nurb said:
Wellll... considering gamers can't even make a boycott stick....
true that:
how many people bought left 4 dead 2?
The sales figure should be well and over three million now..

I would probably just move to another country. Of course, this is assuming that by the time I'm out of the army, I'm a high level employee at BioWare and earning five figures a month.