It's the apocalypse, and the protagonist from the game you last played is your teammate.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
Just replayed Deus Ex(Deus Ex:HR omg) so JC Denton... I think I'll do just fine.

SkyC

Sep 14, 2008
The Kid from Bastion.

Totally going to survive any type of apocalypse with that guy.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Well I've been playing Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite! on the GBC for the last little while, so I'll start counting that as my most recent game.

How d'ya reckon Hamtaro would fair in the apocalypse? It may seem obvious but I don't know, I feel like the little guy might surprise me... Plus, he's got a crap-load of little hamster buddies to back him up, so who knows. Maybe they'll get radioactive mutant hamster powers...

awesome.

Archangel768

Nov 9, 2010
Nathan Drake from Uncharted 2.

He seems pretty indestructible and good at fighting so that isn't too bad.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Gummimannen said:
Kratos...

I think I'll manange.
Ain't nothin' gonna stand in your way.
Except; do you really think Kratos will cooperate with you in any way? He's a one-track-minded kinda guy... and that is one bloody and lonely track lol.

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
JC Denton. Awwww, fuck yes. Like to see those raiders or zombies try to front on me and my augmented buddy.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Jim Raynor. could definitely be worse, much much worse. with his charisma though, we would have ourselves a fightin' posse in no time flat. maybe even get a settlement up. he would be sheriff.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Chris Redfield, sweet zombies, sweet, sweet, dead zombies!

Good talking but big weapons!

inutaisho7996

Jun 14, 2010
Sweet, I get to survive the apocalypse with Batman!

EDIT: Wait, I forgot I played Civilization V after Arkham Asylum. Does Korea count as a protagonist, or should I stick with the last game that HAD a protagonist? Either I get an entire country as my partner or Batman. I think I'm set.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
lol i've kind of noticed something... how did this apocalypse somehow turn into Fallout 3's apocalypse!?!

oh right, because it's the most cool/awesome way to show the world after that, I forgot!
(no I didn't, I never could)
:D

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Considering it'd be Stocke from Radiant Historia, I'd wager we'd simply go back in time and mess around with whatever histories were at our disposal, bringing about the most ideal (And none-apocalyptic) one.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
The Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3.

I'm fuckin' golden.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
Considering it'd be Stocke from Radiant Historia, I'd wager we'd simply go back in time and mess around with whatever histories were at our disposal, bringing about the most ideal (And none-apocalyptic) one.
...or you could mess around so you end up being the ruler of the post-apocalyptic otherworld????
and you know maybe let me be vice-ruler [sub] or something cause this forum was my idea... lol...[/sub]