It's Valentines Day, what are you doing?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I went to the Rangers game where we won 3-0, that's something to love:)

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Wasder said:
Going out to dinner later. Excuse me while I try my best not to be a smug **** about it.

I just failed, didn't I?
Yes. Also, you're a bastard.

*goes off to cry in the corner*

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Your mother...

Nah seriously I'm just chilling listening to the Wipeout 2097 soundtrack and internetting. Might play a game in a bit. One of those days where it takes me about 3 hours to decide what I fancy playing.

jmoore4ska

Predicament Pro Tem
Oct 15, 2009
I'm going to the circus with my lady, and then coming back to play strip-super smash brothers (i'm pretty good at super smash brothers, too. oh yeahhhhh).

Jameswd

Dec 13, 2009
Am i the only one who realised it was valatines day about 1pm when someone posted somthing on facebook.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Today, I'm watching Eureka and waiting for Champions Online to update. It's been almost six months, so... Yeah. Lots of Eureka!

Rand-m

Feb 8, 2009
A13X T3h NubCak3 said:
Rand-m said:
Staying in bed.

Being sick sucks.
Holy crap you too ^^?
Apparently being sick means i cant get my "valentines day present" :(:(
That REALLY sucks. Nobody real special for me to care about not seeing ATM. Hoping that'll change soon.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
Studying, might pop Psychonauts in for a couple hours later as a much needed distraction.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
mesoforte said:
Going to buy books. It's what I do on my birthday.

>.> <.<
I hear that having your birthday on valentine's really sucks (if you're single anyway) cos all your friends who are in relationships are busy being in relationships.

So yeah....Happy Birthday!