Jack Thompson Threatens a Comeback

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
ViktorValentine said:
delusion can only stay quiet for so long. I pity Jack, I really do. He doesn't realize that he is banging his head against progress and thought and expression, because that's what games are. A great medium for expression and learning, just like film and books but with an interactive element that is unique to gaming. He's basically fighting a losing battle, because you cannot shoot down ideas...Ideas are bulletproof, so says V.
Like Thermal take PC cases! But seriously this guy doesn't worry me, its Stephen Conroy and that bastard Atkinson that I'm keeping my eye on.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
This bastard will not give up! He's the bloody comic book villian of the gaming industry!

I say we assisinate this fucker and end it all.

Shady Shades

Apr 3, 2009
If he touches any of the games I like I can not be held responsible for any sudden lack of him living. *Poorly hides 7 inch blade*
*whistles*

Shady Shades

Apr 3, 2009
The_Oracle said:
Radelaide said:
The_Oracle said:
Check out his Wikiquote [http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson] page for evidence if you don't believe me. He's insane.
So, just for giggles I went and did what you said and Holy shit! This dude is batshit crazy!
I know, right?

That's why I always say you shouldn't threaten to kill Wacko Jacko. That only proves his point.

No, we have to get him to where he can get the help he needs, and where he belongs- an asylum.
There was once a time where the only things I couldn't understand were politics.

After reading some of these qoutes, politics make a lot more sense than they ever did compared to this man's insane silly bullocks ramblings.

The prospect is quite frightening. Makes me wonder why this Jack fool is a attorney. Even more so I wonder why he still exists.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
oh golly gee he's back fun for everyone what kooky plans does this nuisance great asset to the world have in store for us now?

welcome back Jack!

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Actually when he says "a comeback"

It makes me think of some band from the 80's making an album or two and then fading into obscurity
Like Jack Thompson's career

[small] Oooh burn[/small]