James Caan Dead at 82

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
Another acting legend has left us. Cause of death is currently unknown, or at least unstated.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Don't know much about him, but I do know he's a cool guy. The first time I ever heard of his name was in The Critic.

Reactions: gorfias

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Oh man Willie Nelson was in that? Lol I didn’t know he really acted other than that newer Dukes of Hazzard cameo. Anyways, RIP James Caan.
Its not an especially deep movie. Essentially just revenge flick. The fact that the protagonist James Caan kinda scummy makes it a bit more compelling. I think Willie just plays a side role, similar to that guy who sells plans in "HEAT".

If I were to describe Thief, its a good film, but its like a prototype of HEAT. Theres a lot of carry over beats and ideas. Its like Terminator vs Terminator 2. If Im totally honest I like the Poster even more than the movie. I didnt catch it in good light, but its almost kinda holographic with the sparks shooting everywhere. If you havent seen the film theres a big montage type scene where he takes a 4000 degree blow torch to a vault

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker