Janitor knew where Osama was all along!

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Janitor knows everything. He transcends reality. Didn't you see him walk right into the light outside the hospital and disappear forever?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
C'mon, everyone thought he was hiding in Pakistan, that's why the US was looking for him there.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Ha! Thank you good sir, this was exactly what I thought of when I heard he was killed in Pakistan. Clearly, the Janitor obtained this information from his ties to the white house after sleeping with Amy Carter.

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
ZombieGenesis said:
... well shit. Didn't see that one coming.
Janitor - 1 Upper Class Politicians - 0
By "Upper Class Politicians", are you referring to "The Entirety of the US Military"?

'Cause I think there might be some disparity there. It also makes the above video much funnier.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I bet that what the "secret intelligent" that Obama was saying in his speach. The Janitor work for the President!

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
It was pretty well known that he was hiding in Pakistan when that was written. We just didn't know where.

ScoopMeister

Mar 12, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
I bet that what the "secret intelligent" that Obama was saying in his speach. The Janitor work for the President!
No. The President works for the Janitor.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Canid117 said:
It was pretty well known that he was hiding in Pakistan when that was written. We just didn't know where.
Exactly. You know the rumors go that Pakistan is bigger then 3( ! ) Football fields.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Fetzenfisch said:
Canid117 said:
Exactly. You know the rumors go that Pakistan is bigger then 3( ! ) Football fields.
I heard it was even bigger than four.

TornadoFive

Mar 9, 2011
ScoopMeister said:
Scarim Coral said:
No. The President works for the Janitor.
But . . . what does this mean? Are we all just pawns in his game?