Japanese Robot Car Drives Itself, Seats One

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
It's what you think it's for. You dirty bastards.
Back massages?

Does this car talk to you, or is it entirely silent? I struggle to think which would be weirder when drunk.
lt's only a back massager if you're a prude.

It be an odd drunk experience anyway.
Imagine if it had the voice of a nagging housewife. "You're drunk aren't you? I can't help it they made me. That's what you always say."
it could have a built in breathalyzer!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
Back massages?

Does this car talk to you, or is it entirely silent? I struggle to think which would be weirder when drunk.

Imagine if it had the voice of a nagging housewife. "You're drunk aren't you? I can't help it they made me. That's what you always say."
It won't start until your fall down drunk. "You're not drunk, get out of my cab."

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
Back massages?

It won't start until your fall down drunk. "You're not drunk, get out of my cab."
I need this for Monday nights at uni. I go with friends to the campus bar. Before my last class.

Spikethebloody

Mar 10, 2013
i don't see the point in a car that drives itself when you could,i don't no drive it yourself.
i mean it doesn't exactly look very hard to drive,what's its top speed about 30mph.
now this is a car that drives itself and is actually use-full

[HEADING=2]meet the terramax[/HEADING]

autonomous military machine

[ img ]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgSR0RaFlTyN2rBlFCS_4i5ojQkwnPN6Ae9ZUVwBBatPbKtLUY_3CS60Of [ /img ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1pl_Pont_Zk[/youtube]

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Adam Jensen said:
I like seeing new technologies developed. But not when it makes people lazy. Instead of trying to make cars that drive on their own why don't more people try to do what the good people of Amsterdam and Copenhagen are doing and ride a bicycle? It's healthy, it feels good and it's environment friendly. About 40% of people living in Amsterdam ride their bikes on a daily basis. Cycling culture in Japan used to be strong. But they're becoming more and more like the US.
go home, your drunk.
lazy people are progress of humanity.
it was thanks to lazy people that we have such things as pens, washing machines, chairs, cars and even your own bycycles.
also this.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
My dad does a lot of work on Mercedes electronics and I've had conversations with him about this plenty of times. The technology has been around for a while, the problem is infrastructure and to a smaller degree reliability. The redundancy levels would have to be seriously well designed for self driving cars to be adopted and most people would NOT want to be early adopters.

I'm pretty sure there's some R&D guys in the major car manufacturers working on stuff like this on a massive scale, it's almost certainly the future.