Japanese Robot Has a Fatal Attraction

AfroNinja117

Oct 18, 2008
I knew it was only a matter of time until someone gave robots emotions, had a feeling it would be the Japanese as well. *sigh* let's go get the nukes ready for when the damn things start to try and take over the world

Yoshimota

Feb 23, 2009
pyromcr said:
the wheels are in motion for the robot apocalypse!!!
GRoXERs said:
The apocalypse is nigh!
EDIT: Damned ninjas and their ninjaing ways...
Walrus42 said:
ahh.. 1 step closer to robot uprising. Can't wait.
Lord_Ascendant said:
uh oh......robots have feelings!!!!!

apocalypse inbound!
I agree with you all, we're screwed!

Robots and feelings Don't Mix!

DoomDispenser

Mar 4, 2009
I think the majority of you are missing the silver lining here. A robot uprising? Nonsense. We can use this new found technology to our advantage. Build a cute loving robot and lull our enemies into a false sense of security. Then, BAM, they get hugged to death. One step closer to spreading Doom.

But what we really need to do is attach some frikkin' laser beams to their frikkin' heads.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Xiado said:
Glad that robot doesn't have any genitals or things would get nasty, as in Japanese robo-fetish nasty.
Im sure its already getting developed, you can expect it by Q3 2009

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Love makes you Irrational so surely the Psycho Stalker Robot is a complete success

Though making a robot feel such an emotion is worse than any atomic bomb in the World!

WingedFortress

Detective
Feb 5, 2008
ARE YOU SERIOUS. WHO IN GODS NAME THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA.

These people really need to sit down to a sci fi movie or two.

EDIT - right. it was a hoax. That actually makes more sense.

Fronken

May 10, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Numerous attempts have been made to switch him back on, but every time they do so, he develops an instant crush on the next human he sees, and rushes to embrace them - with potentially fatal consequences.
Okey this kinda cracked me up, why the hell would they want to create a robot capable of feeling emotions?, that's just stupid, do they want to bring the end of the world?, i mean seriously, if they keep researching and developing more effective robots and in bigger numbers, its just a question of time before they attack, i mean this robot is already a serious hazzard for people's lifes, and he's just a prototype.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Aww, it's an Edward Cullins-bot. Capable of possessive, obsessive, unhealthy love and potential dangerous hugging power.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
You do realize that statistically you are more likely to be harmed physically and or emotionally by a love one. Just take look at Rihanna and Chris Brown, imagine if he had super robot strength and could tear her apart literally. I say leave love to the poets and fools.