Jim Gordon Takes a Stand in Gotham

Mike Hoffman

In the middle of calibrations...
Sep 25, 2013
Jim Gordon Takes a Stand in Gotham

Gotham City's future commissioner takes on corruption in his own department in ?Welcome Back, Jim Gordon.?

Read Full Article

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
I found this to be one of the more enjoyable episodes, mostly due to the lack of certain annoying characters.

Comic Sans

DOWN YOU GO!
Oct 15, 2008
Country
United States
Weird how the episodes you dislike are the ones I tend to like. In fact, this was the first episode of Gotham I actually had positive feelings for. The show is finally trimming the fat on the annoying subplots that were dragging things down and clogging the gears. In the last few episodes they have figured out what works and what doesn't, and have learned to focus it better. So yeah. Big improvement over the rather awful first half of the season.

Mike Hoffman

In the middle of calibrations...
Sep 25, 2013
Comic Sans said:
Weird how the episodes you dislike are the ones I tend to like. In fact, this was the first episode of Gotham I actually had positive feelings for. The show is finally trimming the fat on the annoying subplots that were dragging things down and clogging the gears. In the last few episodes they have figured out what works and what doesn't, and have learned to focus it better. So yeah. Big improvement over the rather awful first half of the season.
Absolutely. Reviews are subjective, of course, and some of the issues that bug me probably just don't get to you as much. Gordon going and grabbing stuff in the first crime scene just put me on edge and every little thing just stood out to me for the rest of the episode.