Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: A Tale of Two Poets

warmachine

Hating everyone equally
Legacy
Nov 28, 2012
Country
United Kingdom
Superb. Poetry recital is a different skill to poetry writing and they can do both. Jim needs to stop reading from a book. Admittedly, I need lots and lots and lots of practice to recite anything from memory, so I don't bother. I look forward to future episodes.

Serious Business

Feb 11, 2013
Oh. My . God.

I've had an Account for Months now, and I haven't posted a single thing on the Forums. Always silent, watching.

But this. This! When i Read that Jim and Yahtzee are both in the same show AND THEY ARE DOING POETRY i was screaming like a little girl!

This. Was . Epic.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
KAWAII This is soooooooooooooo awesome....I'm.....I'm so happy :D
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue doing this until you both are old men and even then don't stop until you die :p
Now then lets all celebrate by partying-cheers to Jim and Yahtzee for the great entertament-fun-smiles ^_^

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
That was quite simply glorious. Yahtzee could be a poet, his writing and delivery were spot on. I wonder though, if they'll come up with enough fresh topics to make this lightning strike weekly.

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
Exquisite. Helped by the fact that I have a glass of wine in my hand, I can certainly get down to this being a frequent thing!

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Very well done, this is an acceptable addition to my Wednesday morning routine. Coffee, Feed Dump, Zero Punctuation and now this. Morning complete.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Word glorious seems to be the theme here and rightly so. For me as well it was first word that came to my mind after seeing this.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Chessrook44 said:
As an OCD person who always pays attention to the numbers of how long things go, repetitiveness, and making sure it always hits the same notes at the same points (One two three FOUR, five six sev EIGHT, because seven has two syllables and that can ruin the exactitude of the pattern) I have to say... Jim did it well and a nice job with the poetry. Yahtzee though... he started off strong, but it wasn't long before he seemed to lose track, the rhymes not showing up where they should have, and sometimes not even showing up at all. Or if they did I didn't notice them.

But then, I'm crazy. Gyahay.
I know exactly how you feel. I work with music enough so that I have an inner metronome and now it lies busted in the corner of my brain. DAMMIT YAHTZEE!

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Fragmented_Faith said:
Page one was all support, I imagine two and three are the same and I am sad. That fat animal has no place at the side of its betters and I am once more depressed that something jimmy gets his sweaty hands in manages to find purchases with the community
You should probably look into the emotional breakages that cause you to be sad that other people liked a thing another person did. I care about you, dawg.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
This is great, this is grand, this is damn fine!
Yahtzee, Jim, if you want attention then know you both now have mine.

This show is fun, funny, and smart! I may dare say, it is a work of fine art.

I ask you, I pray, I beg for more.
Do more of these shows please! I promise, giving into an audience's demands won't make either of you a sleaze.

Well done, that was fun! :D

geier

Oct 15, 2010
The british are coming, the british are coming !
Great show, please more.

Also:
Yahtzee: Sexy beard