Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: PewDieBait

Eve Charm

Aug 10, 2011
The story of Pewdiepie rage :

Basically the thing is Pewdiepie was just the poster child of dumb youtuber. There wasn't anything really wrong with his content other then being basically a one trick pony and yelling at ever barrel and chair he came across in the beginning ;p but mostly you'd watch on series and be done with the guy.

The rage didn't come about him it came from the hordes of dumb fans. Back when youtube comments were show whoever posted last and best comments you'd have other people's videos filled with "OMG YOUR COPYING PEWDIE!! YOU SUCK!" comments from his "Bro army" Even to youtubers that were doing this, well before pewdiepie even started to do gaming, Like so you had all the fans of the other youtubers, completely hatting and massive backlash on Pewdie and the bro army ;p

Thankfully with new youtube comments no one really sees that crap anymore.

TheKrigeron

Apr 4, 2013
I tought that Yahtzee's poem was going to be about Pewdipie, what with the "Keretic 2" poem and critisizing him in Let's Drown Out... (Phantasmagoria 2 if you're interested). Glad you keep it classy Yahtzee.
(Yes, Jim was talking about the studios taking advantage of these guys, but it is still a freaking easy target)

Vicioussama

Jun 5, 2008
Man, I hate Pewdiepie's content. The actual dood seems like a nice guy, but his content. meh :\ but I think I hate his diehard fans more than anything.

Lazule

Oct 11, 2013
Nice rhymedown by both, it was beautifully executed.

About PewDiePie his jokes are really lame but at least I'm glad a gamer holds the no. 1 position in YouTube also it was nice to see him take on Dark Souls... After that I unsubbed because I was no longer interested.