Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: Ready for Battle

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Get well soon, Jim! Flus and colds suck.
I liked how relatable Yahtzee's poem was today. When I started Old Republic, I picked Sith Warrior as my class, and Cyborg as my species (which is still Human, but with metal and circuits on my face & a robot eye. What, other races can't have parts of their bodies replaced with machinery?), and in the customization stage, I got to pick which of my guy's eyes was the cybernetic one, and the arrangement of metal on the face.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Ok this is crap. The ads will play just fine, but the video will not? Anyone else experiencing this? or is it just my machine?
Also do get better soon Jim. HAIL STERLING!

Edit: Ok watched ZP, everything was fine, came back to this one and it played with no problems. Weird.

Tono Makt

Mar 24, 2012
... I might have written this exact same poem the first time I tried to play Oblivion, had I been inspired to write a poem at the time instead of merely putting the game into the drawer and forgetting about if for 6+ years.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
Oh no, Jim's out? That's a shame. Really hope he feels better soon. As for Yahtzee, one of your better ones I thought, did carry it all yourself nicely this week.

Shayman

Mar 6, 2014
This is one of my favourite Yahtzee Rhymedowns, loved the commentary on skin color.