Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: Resolution Conflict

Jim And Yahtzee

Apr 16, 2013
Resolution Conflict

Put on your poetry hats and join two of the greatest wordsmiths of our generation as they fill your ears with verse.

Watch Video

Steve2911

May 3, 2010
Ha that smug little grin from Jim at the end melts the heart. Both very well done.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Yeah, I think I'll be sticking with my PC too. Not that resolution is a big concern for me anyway.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Honestly, I'm yet to see a game where the difference between 720 and 1080 is sufficient for me to care. On the plus side, at least I can run with my current PC for a while....

Albatross727

Oct 30, 2013
Yes that's it! I shall be a mighty PC gamer and never again dismay at poor quality textures! I'll jut load up the trusty laptop and lose myself in a sea of pixels, right after I turn the graphics settings down low enough for it to actually run that is.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Was Yahtzee's poem about how little stabbing and stabbing and stabbing and stabbing there is in Assassin's Creed these days?

Luckily I couldn't care less about the difference between 720p and 1080p. Then again I sincerely hope that people are arguing on the principal and not what the end result is.

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
another two good rhymes this week. enjoyed yahtzee's towel prop and the decreasing stabs as it went through

nodlimax

Feb 8, 2012
Evonisia said:
Was Yahtzee's poem about how little stabbing and stabbing and stabbing and stabbing there is in Assassin's Creed these days?

And Jim, you really made me laugh with yours this week. :)

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Well Jim, I guess you have a point. As a PC owner, you really do need[sub](and I guess can get)[/sub] more than 1080p.

Which makes sense. After all, you need all that power to play Doom all day.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/4131-The-Beautiful-Irony-of-PC-Gaming

;p

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Both good offerings this week, gentleman. Though I must confess Yahtzee's had me roaring in laughter.

Mahoshonen

Jul 28, 2008
Really liked Yahtzee's poem. I can't wait for his take on ACIV. Personally I'm having a lot of fun with it now, but it's not really feeling like an Assasin's Creed game.

Lord Doomhammer

Apr 29, 2008
Country
United States
Wow, jim's was actually kinda mature... but really, where were the dick jokes, innuendo, and references to sodomy? Jim, I was counting on you!

Psychobabble

. . . . . . . .
Aug 3, 2013
I declare this round a draw. Though both offerings were fucking excellent today. ... Now back to NOT stabbing and stabbing and stabbing all day.

saxman234

Nov 23, 2011
Imp Emissary said:
Well Jim, I guess you have a point. As a PC owner, you really do need[sub](and I guess can get)[/sub] more than 1080p.

Which makes sense. After all, you need all that power to play Doom all day.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/4131-The-Beautiful-Irony-of-PC-Gaming

;p
Jimquisition has changed so much! It was still good back then, but the new episodes seem much more professionally done. I can't believe we lived in a world where Jimquisition did not have a Willem Defoe miniature co-host. This video reminded me that I wanted to play E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, time to put this on my steam wishlist so i don't forget again.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Great with all the stabbin'!
I quickly caught on there was one less each time, but you still wrapped it up more elegantly -and poignantly- than I expected!

Also a good one for Jim. Indeed, I play Path of Exile and Diablo 3 in 2560x1600, even with an extremely modest 2 year old then $130 GPU. Still very happy with my monitor :D

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I give the win to Yahtzee because I was howling with laughter at his towel as a hood and how often he said "stabbing". I will defend the series by saying they have more fun ways to kill besides stabbing, and they try to recreate how the people lived in the time each game is set, to give a more immersive experience. I thought Yahtzee would appreciate Ubisoft's willingness to experiment.