Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: Sometimes I Join Empty Servers

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Haha, Jim. Thanks for a laugh.

Yahtzee's was quite enjoyable this week. Made me think about the idea of just putzing around in a game world for sheer exploration.

Fairy Fatale

Mar 7, 2013
That was awesome, Jim.

I like the part where some of your fans didn't get it and then complained a bit.

AdagioBoognish

Member?
Nov 5, 2013
TheArchbishopJubilee said:
Teoes said:
canadamus_prime said:
Chessrook44 said:
canadamus_prime said:
Chessrook44 said:
canadamus_prime said:
So no poem from Jim this week. Wonder why you even bothered to film yourself playing Killzone.
Probably because if he didn't film himself everyone would fill the thread with questions of "Where's Jim?"
Fair enough I suppose. Still seemed unnecessary. Could've just put up some text saying "Jim couldn't make it this week, was too busy playing Killzone."
That's not as funny.
Well I didn't find what he did funny. I suppose I should've expected it though.
He did it before with the Jimquisition for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, if that makes any difference.
I liked Yahtzee's poem and I laughed out loud at Jim. I'm surprised I seem to be in a minority here. This is so something Jim would do.
Glad someone else thought it was funny. I was starting to feel bad.

TheUnbeholden

Dec 13, 2007
TiberiusEsuriens said:
Because he likes giving people the middle finger? It's exactly what I expected.
Expected? You expected Jim not to do a poem.. on the fucking Ryhmedown spectacular? Saying hes playing Killzone is not a valid excuse. You don't forget about your obligations because your busy having fun.. this is a job not a passtime...

What the fuck is going on here?