Jimquisition: Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Jimothy Sterling said:
DrMegaNutz said:
No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.
OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?
I want to be friends, but I have no snark to offer you in return. I feel we are incompatible.

Also, as much as I appreciate you'd like to lose weight, I think you're delightfully round. Rather adorable. You're the Kirby of videogame jurnalizts! :D

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Loved this video, great way to end 2012, on a funny note :)

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Holy crap Jim looks so fat in anything other than that black suit. No wonder Johnathan Holmes won't have sex with him.
The song was surprisingly good, then when I found out it was Gavin it made sense.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Well this was a thing that happened.

Now we wait for the comments to be overrun by a heated debate about racism, homophobia and paedophiles... somehow.
Welcome to The Escapist.

Also this may be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

kreekgod

Jul 12, 2010
to quote zarbon in dbza

"Im going to be totally honest with you,
this is sounding really gay

not that theres anything wrong with that..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ufog9Acpy0k#t=170s

just my impression

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Fearzone said:
I don't know what opinion I have of this video.

So I came to read the comments, hoping to substitute someone else's opinion for my own.

It didn't work.

Except for the 8/10 scores. Thanks. I guess that will have to do.
You too? It's nice not to be the only one then.

Well, good luck with that Jim. I have a) no idea who you're talking about or singing to b) no awareness that there was a rift c) no awareness of the conversation about 8/10 scores that apparently caused the rift - but gee golly gosh I do hope you get your friend back. Unless this is a total farce. In which case, carry on I suppose. Happy New Year.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
bigfatcarp93 said:
I honestly couldn't tell if this was meant to be sincere or sarcastic...

Oh well, great video as usual, of course. Seems like saying that's pretty much a waste of everyone's time at this point...
I think most accuratly it was intended to be funny. :)

To be honest I wasn't aware of any great enimity between Cliff B, and Jim (not that I follow that kind of stuff heavily) so I imagine it must have become fairly low key, and it was just over a review score, was probably no big deal anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if Cliffy B is already planning a response in a similar vein... well either that or is freaked out that Jim "wants to have his hole filled by him" that he's currently converting a portion of his Gears Of War money to untracable bearer bonds in order to hire a hit man. In the spirit of it being a HAPPY New Year, I'll be hoping for the former.... the big question being, can Cliffy sing, or does he know anyone who can? Perhaps we should begin speculation on the probably title of his response video....

I think "I 8 you up Jim" would be a perfectly appropriate title that could in no way be twisted into something wildely irrelevent to rebuilding bridges burned over game review disputes.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Jimothy Sterling said:
DrMegaNutz said:
No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.
OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?
Had I known it was that easy to get a spot on your friends list I'd have belittled you far sooner :(.

I can't believe I missed the bus :/.

jetriot

Sep 9, 2011
The voice of an Angel. You really need to quit you day job and get a recording gig Jim.

Paradoxrifts

Jan 17, 2010
I'm not sure whether it was intentional or not, but my brain's auto-complete function made the lyrics to Jim's song completely and utterly gay. As in full blown man-on-man, hard-up-in-the-butt Canadian gay wedding sort of gay.

Curse you Jim for making me think gay thoughts! *shakes fist*

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
I think we just witnessed true bromance love. So heartwarming...

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Vhite said:
It's like...

Commander Sterling and Garrus Bleszinski...

We need some fan-art here I'd say.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Hagi said:
Vhite said:
It's like...

Commander Sterling and Garrus Bleszinski...

We need some fan-art here I'd say.
Spicy fan art and fan fiction. Im giving it a week, maybe two.

vuc

Dec 27, 2012
Brilliant, amazing and imaginative, if slightly ironic work !

You showed all your awe-inspiring capability to forgive and forget.

Best way to start a New Year.

So thank God for YOU!!!