Jimquisition: Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Over a year ago, Jim Sterling and Cliff Bleszinski (then of Epic Games) had a public falling out and have never traded a word since.

Watch Video

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I'm not quite sure what I just watched but I'm pretty sure it was the best thing ever.

What a loving way to end 2012, Jim.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Is it just me or is the video playing at like 1/3 speed with no sound for anyone else?

Kennetic

Jan 18, 2011
No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.
OT: Yeah I think the video is at a weird pace.

Edit: I got Jim Sterling to reply to me, eat it suckas!

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Awesome. The love is most definitely felt. How can Cliffy reject you now?

Agayek said:
Is it just me or is the video playing at like 1/3 speed with no sound for anyone else?
Just you I think - worked fine for me..

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Haha, oh wow. I started laughing before the music even started. And I kept laughing once it did.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
DrMegaNutz said:
No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.
OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?

slysean

Jul 16, 2012
I knew I remembered the background voice. its nice to see the escapist crew still doing cross overs. One is good, two must be better.

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
I am just so happy right now. This made up for having to work on New Year's Eve.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Not to be a downer, but if any of your holes are filled by cliff, please Jim for the love of everything that is good, do not post pictures of the process on the internet and, furthermore, do not send them to me via PM.
Also under no circumstances publish photoshopped pictures of cliff and you caring for your Willam Dafoe-baby.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Must... not ... make... gay... joke... about Jim's Epic Hole...

Agayek said:
Same here, I think it's got something to do with the fireworks in the site background. It cleared up once I switched to fullscreen.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
xD HA! Ya killed me with this one Jim!

Also, great way to turn the other cheek (even though you were in the right mostly in this argument).
:D I'm sure Jesus is saying right now, "Thank God for you Jim".
Oh, and a special thanks to Gavin too.

Well done, and may the coming year be good for us all!

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Well this was a thing that happened.

Now we wait for the comments to be overrun by a heated debate about racism, homophobia and paedophiles... somehow.

Cameron Everett

Apr 2, 2010
Pro tip: if you start of a sentence with "No offense" chances are...it'll be pretty f'ing offensive to the person on the receiving end. Best bet if you start something with no offense you should just shut up and walk away.

GAunderrated

Jul 9, 2012
This video seemed more retro jimquisition (first 10 episodes) than the quality jimquisitions we have been getting the latter half of 2012. Odd way to end it in my opinion.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Jonathan Holmes will be jealous that Cliffy filled Jim's hole.
Great way to end the year Jim.