Jimquisition: Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
Tears are streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall of sadness and joy.
That was a beautiful song.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Shotgun Guy said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
DrMegaNutz said:
No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.
Indeed. When he said that he was "Fat. A lot." I didn't think he was really all that big, but... Wow. I was wrong.

Gotta say, when you had the blond wig on I flat out lost it.
You guys are really infatuated with Jim's body, relax before I decide to spray you two down with a hose.
You don't want to see sweat rivulets roll gracefully down his thighs?

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Dear Jim,

I have no idea what the hell I just watched...but it was pretty cool. If I ever meet you in person, I'll have to buy you a drink purely for this video alone. The same goes for Gavin as well. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

CCM

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Jim Sterling, winner of the 2012 Award for Best Use of "Enmity" in a Song's Lyrics.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
So you went out for a drive, went to a playground, loitered down a beach, coerced an Asian man to star on the internet and man-handled Miniature William Dafoe, all to a song supplied by MiracleOfSound with your vocals over the top?

9/10!

...which is between a rotten dog turd and the almighty holy grail, depending on your reviewer.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Why do you keep rejecting our love to be with Cliff?
You know he can never love you like I do!

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
I honestly couldn't tell if this was meant to be sincere or sarcastic...

Oh well, great video as usual, of course. Seems like saying that's pretty much a waste of everyone's time at this point...

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
I don't know what opinion I have of this video.

So I came to read the comments, hoping to substitute someone else's opinion for my own.

It didn't work.

Except for the 8/10 scores. Thanks. I guess that will have to do.

Breywood

Jun 22, 2011
Jim, I have tons of appreciation for your commentary, but your humor is often predictable and I fail to find a lot of it funny. There are times, however, that a punchline sneaks up and socks me right between the eyes. This is one of those times where I have to throw in the towel because I've just been pummeled with hilarity.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Jim, I think that's the best apology I've ever seen and quite possibly one of the best things I've seen all year, let alone the very best way to leave 2012.

A solid 8/10.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
As much as I'd like to listen to Jim sing I can still hear Miracle of Sound in the background so my ears started to bleed.

I rate this music video 7.9/10