Jimquisition: Monster Boobs And Plastic Children

RoevsangerBoerge

Mar 29, 2011
I have a fetish for kids with gigantic fucking tits. It gives me erections. The erections cum. A lot. Thank you.

Agayek said:
Now the real question is, why does Jim have a fleshlight?
+1

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
NinjaDeathSlap said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Being such a crowded sea bound country, you can't blame the Japanese for wanting girls with huge... "tracts of land"
But THIS is a bit much.

<youtube=cNtlMjRqfQs>
What... the fuck... did I just witness?!

Almost every frame I was thinking 'OK, it's peaked now. This couldn't possibly get any more preposterous.'

and then a pair of tits managed to jiggle their way out of getting hit with a .50cal, I just... I don't even...
This character is in massive danger....BUT CHECK OUT HER MASSIVE TITS!!!!!

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Oh my, I lol'd.
All I can think when I see DOA is `Boobs don't work like that`.
Those boobs are seriously weird.
They just... don't... work... like that.

It's kind of a shame, I used to love the beat-em-up genre, but recently it's been so plastic'd up to the max, I've just sort of gone off it. Too many other beat em ups are trying to be DOA.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
So, the message is that Team Ninja need to spend more time on breast physics until they get them right.

Maybe a boxset of Russ Meyer films will set them in the right direction?

(Actually, maybe it will. Dirty minded boob fetishist he may have been, but Meyer's films most frequently placed women in positions of personal and sexual power over men).

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
MatParker116 said:
teh_Canape said:
DVS BSTrD said:
<youtube=cNtlMjRqfQs>
the location of that "Play" logo is really fucking convenient if you ask me
There is a bathroom scene in that anime that I cannot post because it is softcore hentai.
would be surprised if it WASN'T softcore hentai
and I don't even watch the show XD

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
FYI, I fully admit that today's episode is ridiculous and pointless. It was, however, incredible fun to record and edit. Hopefully it's fun for you to watch. <3

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
The way I see it, DOA has always been a very "sexual" franchise. Big boobs are part of the charm of the DOA universe, that whole unnatural thing is part of the design. It's like criticism Simon Bisley or Heavy Metal (the comic books) for being extremely erotic, you see, that's their main characteristic. A "well behaved" DOA would still be DOA? No it wouldn't, it would be the bastard "censored version" at best, or simply not looked upon as a real DOA. I agree that the female figure is overly presented in a sexualized form in the game media (and others even), but than you discuss the media as a whole, you can't pinprick one single series that has that erotic "manga/hentai" style as part of its design. I can understand Gears of War being criticized if it had a naked Anya with big boobs and small armor running around, it wouldn't make sense with the whole design, well Anya turned out to have full body armor like everybody else, that was really cool. The erotism in God of War, while being natural as far as showing naked beautiful women (which is a figure often related to the Greek period, the whole sexual deal), was sorta ridiculous when it came down to the virtual sex thing. But come on, DOA has that characteristic in its core. Every art, every media, has its genres and sub genres: you don't compare X-Men to Heavy Metal, and shouldn't compare DOA to UFC.

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
Jimothy Sterling said:
FYI, I fully admit that today's episode is ridiculous and pointless. It was, however, incredible fun to record and edit. Hopefully it's fun for you to watch. <3
You managed to keep me amused while I downloaded the Fifa 13 demo, if that helps.

josh4president

Mar 24, 2010
Could be worse

They could be those rigid fake breasts that do not move no matter what you do to them

You know, the ones that seem to follow you around the room no matter where you go

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
teh_Canape said:
MatParker116 said:
teh_Canape said:
DVS BSTrD said:
<youtube=cNtlMjRqfQs>
the location of that "Play" logo is really fucking convenient if you ask me
There is a bathroom scene in that anime that I cannot post because it is softcore hentai.
would be surprised if it WASN'T softcore hentai
and I don't even watch the show XD
It contains the phrase "Good lord your gigantic".

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
The "size" of the boobs doesn't bug me,(though anymore than a handful is just a waste) the movement of them I find EXTREMELY disturbing. Has team ninja never seen a woman walk or move? I mean yes breasts do bounce but not that much and not that independently. It's just creepy.

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
Being such a crowded sea bound country, you can't blame the Japanese for wanting girls with huge... "tracts of land"
But THIS is a bit much.

<youtube=cNtlMjRqfQs>
I have to say thanks for the link, i laughed my ass of.
The evasive boobs, just hilarious.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
I watched a few episodes of High School of the Dead. I spent the whole time telling myself to be ashamed of how much I sort-of-kind-of enjoyed it in all its awfulness.