Jimquisition: National Kirby Day

Prismatic Baron

Aug 24, 2010
Ah, Jim, you expressed my opinions better I could have.

We're all glad to have Kirby back where he belongs, and we thank god for that. And for you.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
My GOD! He's right! Kirby is a heartless killing machine who wont stop until the whole of the world rests within his fluffy pink body! And I'm completely fine with it.

newdarkcloud

Aug 2, 2010
I love the Kirby games too, but that last shot may have just scared me for life.

Lay off the acid, Jim!

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
PhunkyPhazon said:
You know, I haven't really played Kirby that much since around the time Nightmare in Dreamland came out. I need to rectify that sometime soon.
Irnoic since your avatar has Kirby ALREADY STOLLEN SONIC'S EYESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!! DX

OT: Who can't love the cute little lovecrafitian horror? :D

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
There's a reason my username is Alphakirby.
Because Kirby is fucking awesome.
Also,I'm surprised that Jim never mentioned the infamous 02 but mention it's predecessor 00.

Jan 27, 2011
...Well, I would have Celebrated Kirby day...if you had let me know EARLIER, jim!

FYI, Kirby is one of my favorite game series. Nice and accessible for some mindless action, but also with a nice layer of challenge if you want to find all the hidden stuff (Kirby dreamland 2 is my favourite, and it can get rediculously hard to get all the rainbow drops in that game)

Archimedes88

May 16, 2008
you're addressing this to someone who's had Kirby's Dreamland as their ringtone for 2 years ... I applaud this holiday!

Uratoh

Jun 10, 2011
Well, Jim Sterling, great man that he is, has solved a problem I had! I Was having technical difficulties with a game I was going to LP, and needed another game to fill time...well Jim comes out of nowhere with Kirby Day and tells me exactly what I'll be LPing next!

Kirby & the Amazing Mirror LP, go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owNv5-2e2C4

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
o.0!!!

why is this not a real, national holiday!?!?!?!

kirby games are awesome, to hell what anyone may sat other wise

fun > realism

NaramSuen

Jun 8, 2010
Kirby Day sounds good to me. Coincidentally, I finally finished Kirby: Canvas Curse last night.