Jimquisition: Super E3 Power Outage Episode

SammiYin

Mar 15, 2010
Kukulski said:
Wow, he's even fatter than I thought. Seriously, I've never been to America, but I've never seen a guy so fat with my own eyes. That's not even funny, this man will be dead in a decade.
Isn't he English?

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Jumplion said:
Hmmm, yes, good point, but does this value with dinosaurs over, say, the more conventional and reasonable Ninjas and/or Pirates undermine the very point of including anachronistic monsters in games today as neither humans nor dinosaurs have ever lived in coinciding eras?

At least give us some decent episodes before you pull this kind of thing off. Took Yahtzee quite a few episodes before he gave us an April Fools prank.
And at least that was in April.

OT: I guess this is Jim's way of saying "I'm at E3,so nothing new for you!" But seeing as E3 ended quite a while ago,he may just be the balliest ************ on The Escapist. Considering his status with us and the fact that most people on the Escapist just didn't like him. Then he pulls this out of the blue further screwing himself over in the eyes of the viewers.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Southpaw Samurai said:
This is currently my favorite episode of the Jimquisition.
mine too, him not saying a damn thing is exactly what I was looking for. OHw ait... I could just not watch at all and get that.

You could have gone in and just said, "fuck E3" and left, and I would have been more entertained.

JoelChenFA

Play Minecraft. Watch Top Gear.
Nov 24, 2010
[quote="
And at least that was in April.

OT: I guess this is Jim's way of saying "I'm at E3,so nothing new for you!" But seeing as E3 ended quite a while ago,he may just be the balliest ************ on The Escapist. Considering his status with us and the fact that most people on the Escapist just didn't like him. Then he pulls this out of the blue further screwing himself over in the eyes of the viewers.[/quote]

No one liked Game Dogs and it lasted 2 seasons. This will be here for some time yet. Quantity over quality

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Uhm... Okay. I suppose we wouldn't have seen that if not for the power going out. Power, stop being such an inconsiderate jerk. :(

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:
Low content video: Reported.
Alright Biebs, calm down. You wait till Usher finds out about this! rawr
Usher needs to remember that if he complains I'll just replace him with another "urban" act trying to sell records to white pre-teen suburbanites!

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
That was actually kind of funny, in a very irritating way. I was worried for a sec though because when I saw that the video was going to be about e3, I thought he was stealing Yahtzee's job at tearing apart hype.

metal mustache

Oct 29, 2009
i can't believe the number of people who watch Jimquisition who don't even like it. Its uncanny, Like his entire fan base is obsessive haters. Did i miss a joke at some point or something?

Kilgengoor

Sep 7, 2010
Eh, I'm not going to complain because I'm a firm believer in that we as viewers shouldn't ***** about the fact that vloggers can get some days off now and then. He won't probably get paid for this, we all can wait for another week. Big deal.

I'm also willing to let this one slide when taking into account that The Jimquisition has really improved in the last couple or three episodes. I'm not a Destructoid regular so this is pretty much all contact I've had with Jim in my whole life. It's been nice to see him get up to speed and confortable with his vlog, and I expect many great things to come.

I feel compelled to pull up the Doraleous And Associates' last PSA, but I guess there's no need for it.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
tigermilk said:
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:
Low content video: Reported.
Alright Biebs, calm down. You wait till Usher finds out about this! rawr
Usher needs to remember that if he complains I'll just replace him with another "urban" act trying to sell records to white pre-teen suburbanites!
Maybe the next guy will take you to candyshop and buy you a l-l-l-lollipop

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Hmm. Well, that was a great way to waste a minute, listening to that annoyingly grating intro with the twitch inducing misspellings. Usually it's bearable for the points he occasionally makes. Today? Nope. Thanks for that.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Jim finally gives the people what they want!

/kidding

Really though, looking forward to what our fearless leader has to say next time!

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
EDIT: Double post. Somethings going on funky with my computer.

I will say that his reaction was funny

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
Can someone explain why Hankman was suspended for his post? There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, and I'm going to miss his puns.