tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:
Low content video: Reported.
Alright Biebs, calm down. You wait till Usher finds out about this! rawr
Usher needs to remember that if he complains I'll just replace him with another "urban" act trying to sell records to white pre-teen suburbanites!
Maybe the next guy will take you to candyshop and buy you a l-l-l-lollipop
Fingers crossed, I do like me some l-l-l-lollipop. I am assuming this is a reference to the Beiber/Usher duet. I am afraid for better or worse I have never heard the song (I heard one Beiber song on youtube out of curiosity and in an endevour to have a fuller understanding of pop music). Your knowledge of Beiber clearly supersedes mine and for that I salute you!

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
squid5580 said:
vxicepickxv said:
squid5580 said:
Why are people getting warned/suspended for low content posts? Seems a little hypocritical there mods
He doesn't have to play by the rules, in case you were wondering. That's just how it is.
Oh I never realized the Escapist was governed by the "do as I say, not as I do" ruleset.
Actually they get payed by the flame war. Why do you think you get badges for starting them?

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
tigermilk said:
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:
Usher needs to remember that if he complains I'll just replace him with another "urban" act trying to sell records to white pre-teen suburbanites!
Fingers crossed, I do like me some l-l-l-lollipop. I am assuming this is a reference to the Beiber/Usher duet. I am afraid for better or worse I have never heard the song (I heard one Beiber song on youtube out of curiosity and in an endevour to have a fuller understanding of pop music). Your knowledge of Beiber clearly supersedes mine and for that I salute you!

I was referencing the 50 Cent and Lil Wayne songs :)

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:
Nasrin said:
tigermilk said:

I was referencing the 50 Cent and Lil Wayne songs :)

Once again I bow to your superior Beiber knowledge... and a duet with "fiddy" that is the most beautifully bizzare thing since my mum literally slipped on a banana skin!

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
You know I decided to give this guy another shot. So I pulled up this episode. And I have to say that this is the best episode he has ever had. I'm definitely not going to go back to watching his stuff, but out of all of the episodes I have seen this has to be my favorite.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Frozengale said:
You know I decided to give this guy another shot. So I pulled up this episode. And I have to say that this is the best episode he has ever had. I'm definitely not going to go back to watching his stuff, but out of all of the episodes I have seen this has to be my favorite.
I was thinking that too. I really like his theme song. Also he still needs to be yelling at a costar(s). Maybe a bunch of puppies.

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
It isn't an april fools methinks he really did have a power outage and couldn't make a video this week.

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
Well this one wasn't as hard to watch as the others... although still predictable and totally not funny.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Well that didn't make me laugh at all, and it had nothing at all to contribute to the gaming community's knowledge base.

Which means that the only thing different about this Jimquisition was it's episode length.

They're getting shorter! Keep it up Jim!

pepitko

Sep 23, 2009
Wait, what just happened? Let's see a full episode about E3, I wouldn't mind some ranting from Jim on that topic.

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
Fullmetalfox said:
I'm not even gonna comment on this one. :p
You appear to have failed at that =/

OT: first episode where you've not utterly iritated me, keep this quality up!

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Haha kudos! I was hoping Yahtzee was going to follow through on a video like this but he didn't quite make it

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
I saw this coming when I read your tweet about the power outage :D

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Great to see that Jim is still kicking around. Hopefully next week there'll be a full episode. You know, after Jim saves Lisa Foiles from Wart the malevolent frog king and his army of Shy Guys.