Jimquisition: Super E3 Power Outage Episode

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Mygaffer said:
Why all the hate? If you don't like him fine, but come to the comments section episode after episode and talk smack about the guy. Is that what it takes to make you feel good about yourself, putting down someone who is putting in the work to create something?
Because showing your distaste for a show is very bad to do. BAD OPINION HAVERS! SHAME ON YOU! How dare you share your opinion on an opinion website. How dare you share your thoughts, telling the site owners that you don't enjoy a show on their site. Such a mean thing to do.

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
To be honest, this is the best episode so far. I'm not even kidding, it was the only one so far that was funny. Didn't have a point but the points of the previous installments have sucked anyway.

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
Hey! So now what am I supposed to thank god for huh??

Shoddy wiring and interference I s'pose....

Seriously, that had to suck.

Nekuia

Apr 8, 2009
I think I liked the comments about this video more then the fact Jim has the worse timing ever, in both cases it's fun.

Ris

Mar 31, 2011
I chuckled... right up until the point that I realised there wasn't an episode last week either, and as someone who enjoys this show that's pretty damn disappointing. There will be a show next week, yeah..?

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
Y'know, I was initially going to complain about the lack of... "content", I suppose. But then I remembered that since I don't care for his opinion anyway, I realized that there was nothing wrong with this video after all.

Still didn't make me laugh, though.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
That was... He should have waited to put this up, since he hasn't really done enough episodes on here to actually NEED to do this, but hay, at least I laughed at the funnies of it.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Moromillas said:
What? Jim didn't say anything! I am now thoroughly disappoint!
Well, he said "Really?". That's something!

I thought it was funny. Brightened up my morning when I saw this.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
SammiYin said:
Kukulski said:
Wow, he's even fatter than I thought. Seriously, I've never been to America, but I've never seen a guy so fat with my own eyes. That's not even funny, this man will be dead in a decade.
Isn't he English?

And really he ain't that fat, even? He's wearing a thick trench coat.

And as if being fat is a bad thing. How is "you're fat" honestly an insult. You're a disgusting human being if you pull that out to demean another person.

SammiYin

Mar 15, 2010
I've had time to mull the episode over in my giant brain, and either this was a very deep, very clever social satire on how nobody won E3, or he was just being 'ironic' again.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well, i was expecting to see a power outage, but didn't really expect him to stop doing his show. Thought it would just be a black screen, or a darkened room.
Silly old stoopid me.