Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Nobody asked Jim Sterling to film his own documentary about himself, and naturally he took that as a silent urging from fans to film his own documentary about himself. Coming soon to a theater near Jim Sterling, The Escapist presents Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story.

Watch Video

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
250 to 300 dollars? Man, that's gangsta. Lol, this was unexpected but quite funny. Jim, thanks for sharing this insight.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
and let it be said that this show is indeed a video, with you in it, put on the internet. Some are just destined to reach their dreams.

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Sam Carlin said:
Is it a problem that I recognized the online dildo-store he was looking at?
Damn, ninja'd. And, yes, it is a problem.

Benedict

Feb 21, 2012
I think, that the Jimquisition... has definitely been a success, at putting a video with Jim in it, on the internet. And while, say, this documentary- in particular- doesn't actually feature the cat, in question, where the money it makes goes- I'm sure this cat is really essential, to things like, happiness? And the economy, like he said. The noble... nobility, in the self-sacrifice to feed the cat, that's just really admirable. It's great, you know, to take a look back on what the Jimquisition is, and why it's so great. And I think, the central essence of that, of why it works- well, it's because of Jim Sterling. His wisdom, and sagacity, and general cleverness and wisdom, you know. It's an inspiration, I bet, to a lot of people, like me. I'm inspired. And, you know, thank God for him. That's really all you can say, at the end of the day, and it's always good to have that reminder. Really great. Just... the vision, and how that vision became this show... it's an example for all of us, I think. To chase our visions, and dreams. And that's just... it's really something to appreciate.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Oh God. Bad Dragon.
WHY

That being said, thank GOD for this hilarious man.

mdqp

Oct 21, 2011
It was about time, I really wanted to know how the Jimquisition come to be, and I must say that this documentary answers all my questions... It's almost scary how he managed to read the feelings of his audience, and pulled out this video with such a great timing. It must me telepathy, or something like that.

On a more serious note, thank god for Jim. :D

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
On Podtoid Jim reads a description of one of those dragon tounges as if he was narrating Skyrim.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Katya Topolkaraeva said:
Hahaha! i loved it! so do you have another job Jim.. and if so what is it? i really want to know!
I do reviews and news commentary on Destructoid, and a few columns a week on GameFront, amongst other freelance-type things. Nobody can get away from me and my rubbish.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
The Jimquisition is my favorite show on The Escapist so getting this extra video is awesome. Now that I know what is going on behind the scenes, the show will resonate so much more deeply, sometimes you worry that a personality is squandering their fame and income and are secretly a jerk but that obviously isn't the case here.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Truly a masterpiece, and yet I can guarantee that it will be snubbed by the Academy for this year's Oscars. When will the Academy get with the times and recognise works of art like this?

Bentusi16 said:
Can we look forward to an official sponsorship of the Jimquisition by Bad Dragon?
Excelent Idea! Pub Club members can get 10% off with the discount code "Fus Ro Damn!". Considering you can get a discount on swords and knives dragon dildos isn't ot of the question.

balfore

Nov 9, 2006
Is it just me, or did jim in this episode remind anyone else of garth marenghi?

Mikodite

Dec 8, 2010
Why am I getting the sinking feeling this was suppose to be a parody of something?

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Jimothy Sterling said:
Katya Topolkaraeva said:
Hahaha! i loved it! so do you have another job Jim.. and if so what is it? i really want to know!
I do reviews and news commentary on Destructoid, and a few columns a week on GameFront, amongst other freelance-type things. Nobody can get away from me and my rubbish.
Then the question must be asked why would your cat go hungry if you lost your job from the Escapist? Certainly Destructoid and Gamefront pay you well enough to be able to feed your cat using those funds if need be.

And great video Jim. A very insightful documentary it was. And keep up the great work on this site. Your doing god's work after all Jim. We here need you.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Drago-Morph said:
That was incredible. Awe-inspiring. Life changing.

Truly, thank God for Jim Sterling.
You know, this is how religions get started. A hilarious man in white robes is messing around in the desert with a bunch of his friends and some other people who just think he's hilarious. And the next thing you know, those people are spreading the word about the messiah around. For laugh, of course. Eventually people who didn't know that it was supposed to be a joke take the whole thing seriously. They write a book about it and make a church. Thousands of years later no one knows that it was all just a big joke, and people are still killing each other over it. So, for Christ sake, don't say things like that any more.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Bad Dragons: As featured on the Jimquisition. Monsieur Sterling, I think you owe it to your fans and your pocket book to get all up ons this once and a life time oppurtunity to become the face of Bad Dragons.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Video games!

I see Bad Dragon is your new favourite site, Jim. Maybe you can start reviewing their products.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
balfore said:
Very much so. Although Jim always reminds me of Garth Merenghi.....

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
The7Sins said:
Then the question must be asked why would your cat go hungr if you lost your job from the Escapist? Certainly Destructoid and Gamefront pay you well enough to be able to feed your cat using those funds if need be.
Hence why, if this video series fails, his cat will go hungry unless he can get the money some other way.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
UNHchabo said:
The7Sins said:
Then the question must be asked why would your cat go hungr if you lost your job from the Escapist? Certainly Destructoid and Gamefront pay you well enough to be able to feed your cat using those funds if need be.
Hence why, if this video series fails, his cat will go hungry unless he can get the money some other way.
It's all about the economy, guys. Fiscal, NASDAQ, spreadsheets, and the debt ceiling. It's all very complicated.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Sam Carlin said:
Probably much worse if you recognised what those dildos were.

OT: Ok guys Jim has a Cat, we fucking love cats here on the internet and if Jim fails then his cat will go hungry!
Do you want to be responsible for a hungry cat?

FUCK NO YOU DON'T.
DON'T WORRY JIM, WE ARE RALLIED BEHIND YOU AND YOUR CAT.

GrimGrimoire

Aug 11, 2011
Bad Dragon, we meet again...

On another, and less dildo-related note, Jimquisition is really great. It's not too long since I started watching it, but it's now one of my favourite shows here.

Thank Bad Dragon God Jim for Jim.

Gaboris

Dec 22, 2011
Did... did you just use the "The Woods and The Goddess" theme from Deadly premonition as a background music? O_O
This is pure GENIUS! DANG hearing that music made my day. I thank God for being able to thank this to you Mr Sterling. Keep it up. :D

GenGenners

Jul 25, 2012
I lol'd so hard when Bad Dragon showed up xD

They should get an official sponsor space in Jim's videos somewhere.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
It was an honor to get a tour of the Jimquisition studio, where the magic happens. It doesn't matter that it's just a flag next to your bed. Times are tough for everyone.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Inspiring. This had more depth than anything David Cage has made. Jim is truly the Michelle Rodriguez of videogames - vital, but not important.

Jimothy Sterling said:
It's all about the economy, guys. Fiscal, NASDAQ, spreadsheets, and the debt ceiling. It's all very complicated.
This man is using all the fancy words, he clearly knows what he's talking about.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
Yes, we must take this video as a sign that the escapist backs Bad Dragon 100% and that Banner ads, Deals, pre-video ads and an official user badge for clicking the link to the store on the front page of the escapist will be happening sometime in the near future.

Also, this trailer doesn't make the movie seem like it's going to give me THE Jimquisition feeling.

BloodRed Pixel

Jul 16, 2009
Feeding the cat justifies ANY sacrifice!

And when feeding the cat means watching the Jimquisition show to keep the meat coming in, I'll do that!

Long live the cat!

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
I used to hate Jim Sterling, I truly did. After the twitter-fiasco with a feminist he called a **** and implored to ask her man for permission to use the internet. I thought he was the bottom of the barrel as far as gaming culture was concerned.

I am sooo sooo glad I took the time to better acquaint myself with his work, sense of humour and philosophy and got past my initial revulsion. I have a hunch that he has mellowed over the past couple of years and that his horizons have been broadened by the fantastic work done in feminist gaming journalism. I don't think his intellect could have permitted anything else. I think he has become a better man. I think the internet is better for it.

I love you, Jim Sterling. If you ever come to Norway the beers and food is on me.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Sam Carlin said:
yes unless you're a furry?

Pinkamena said:
Oh God. Bad Dragon.
WHY
maybe jim is getting a sponsor from them?

Bentusi16 said:
Can we look forward to an official sponsorship of the Jimquisition by Bad Dragon?
10-15% off bad dragon dildos if we type in "jimquistion"

anthony87 said:
So.....who else is gonna go and check out Bad Dragon after watching this?
are you going to buy from them??

Moeez

May 28, 2009
MarlonBlazed said:
It's almost like you're shitting on something, hmmmm I wonder what it could be.

Updated with this

BLOODY TATTOO SO REAL

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Jimothy Sterling said:
Reminded me of Batman Begins [http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-1bLvnbY2thtJn/batman_begins_2005_new_dawn_at_wayne_enterprises/].

Good show. For a split second I thought it was going to be a serious "behind the scenes".

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
That's the Jim we all know and loathe... I mean love.

If the Escapist would ever have a movie or other narrative, Jim would be the villain who never learns about kindness, like The Dark Knight's Joker. That's right: Jim is that level of villain.

Hjalmar Fryklund

May 22, 2008
Quite amusing indeed.

Tangent: Has the Escapist considered awarding Jimquistion badges in a similar fashion to Zero Punctuation and Unskippable?

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
Best Jimquisition, possibly ever. Thank god for Jim!

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Hjalmar Fryklund said:
Quite amusing indeed.

Tangent: Has the Escapist considered awarding Jimquistion badges in a similar fashion to Zero Punctuation and Unskippable?
Jimquisition is FAR too manly for badges :p

Hjalmar Fryklund

May 22, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
Hjalmar Fryklund said:
Quite amusing indeed.

Jimquisition is FAR too manly for badges :p
You mean godly, right?

CAPTCHA: teflon president

Bad captcha! Do not slander Mr Sterling!

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
Judging from all the different dildos that you have featured in your episodes, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your favorite color is purple.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Gaboris said:
Did... did you just use the "The Woods and The Goddess" theme from Deadly premonition as a background music? O_O
This is pure GENIUS! DANG hearing that music made my day. I thank God for being able to thank this to you Mr Sterling. Keep it up. :D
Ninja'd by this guy, That song gives me the chills every time.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Now we just sit back and wait for the Jim haters, who don't get that this is a joke, to come along and spew their hatred // Oh this is going to be a good one, someone put on popcorn!

-M

Feb 18, 2009
Man, this is big! The significance of this documentary -- this could very well be the most significant thing man ever created. It will reshape the way we look at our everyday lives, how we think, how we feel, how we buy dildos. Truly revolutionary stuff.

Thank god for -- you know the drill.

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
I didn't know Jim had a cat, WE MUST HELP HIM!!! I'll work on taking the throne of england and instating King Jim. maybe replace the throne with the Iron Throne

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
I demand to see Jim's cat! Such a creature deserves his own cameo. The money will come when Jim's cat graces the internet.

MarlonBlazed said:
The internet needed that gif. Thank you.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I just finished watching a very serious motion picture about a serial killer. It had graphic imagery, with a claustrophobic atmosphere, designed to make you feel like the victims that were involved. A True story too, no less.

After finishing it, like most very serious and overly uncomfortable movies, I tend to sink into a deep depression, by which nothing can ever really crawl out, just hope to maybe get a hand out of the hole, perhaps in the hopes that someone besides myself can come out of it.

After watching that movie, I was deeply uncomfortable, and I thought that life felt smaller and unpleasant, perhaps taking days, or a good week to smile with a sense of honesty again.

Then I watched Jim's story, a Tour De Force of cinema, a documentary that will join the likes of Fellini's Amacord, Bergman's The Seventh Seal, and the rare Criterion collection DVD's I made of Good Burger and Encino Man as one of the greatest motion pictures ever made.

Sir, Willem Dafoe would be proud to have movie pitches given to him from you. Thank God For Jim, indeed.

OT: That was quite funny, I very much enjoyed it, and the first part of the story was true about the serial killer movie, I'm glad I found something to make me laugh. Great video, Jim.

PapstJL4U

Jan 10, 2012
great, great persiflage :3

captcha: love me....well thats wrong we love jim :/ someone has to talkt to the admins

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
I guess Jim has gotten so big he's warranted his own documentary.

You should lose a bit of weight Jimmy.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Oh my god, my sides. XD

"Life is like a glass of milk. Sometimes you....drink it....and sometimes....you don't....drink it."

WORDS TO LIVE BY.

Alexander Bonney

Mar 15, 2011
Please tell me this is a parody of Indie Game: The Movie. Because I was cracking up when Phil Fish was desperately grasping for some way to over-dramatize his life in every scene. That "documentary" was awful.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008

>surfing bad dragon
>escapist members know of the site

ಠ_ಠ

I find the number of furries on this site disturbing.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
So I confess to knowing nothing about Bad Dragon prior to watching this video, but I think I have an idea of at least some of what they offer.

Jim, free idea, pitch a product to them.

The Jimquinsertion

"Shaped like Jim, so she'll thank God for him."

...That's the tag line...

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
anthony87 said:
Perhaps. I'm a little constipated lately so a big dildo might be what I need to clear out my arsehole.

Edit:Sweet jesus I can't believe I just said what I did......well, part of me can. Still, let this be a lesson. Never post whilest drunk. o_O.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
anthony87 said:
ForgottenPr0digy said:
anthony87 said:
Perhaps. I'm a little constipated lately so a big dildo might be what I need to clear out my arsehole.

Edit:Sweet jesus I can't believe I just said what I did......well, part of me can. Still, let this be a lesson. Never post whilest drunk. o_O.
ummmmm I'm thinking you need a enema not a dildo

e.wlmo4

Oct 9, 2010
Alexander Bonney said:
Please tell me this is a parody of Indie Game: The Movie. Because I was cracking up when Phil Fish was desperately grasping for some way to over-dramatize his life in every scene. That "documentary" was awful.
Nope, the trailer for the polygon (a games website that is currently a subsection on The Verge) making of web series. It is mindbogglingly pretentious.

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
Nurb said:

>surfing bad dragon

ಠ_ಠ

I didn't know that you could greentext on the escapist

Also knowing bad dragon doesn't mean you're a furry, it could just mean that you've been around on the internet a bit to much

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
It only just occured to me how much Jim looks (and sounds) like Garth Marenghi. That makes the show 12.5% better than it already is.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Nurb said:

>surfing bad dragon

ಠ_ಠ

They arent furries, they are Scalies!

And...its not like I knew of the site...or...anything...yeah..

Draxz

May 2, 2012
Too sexy not to watch... Especially with all the dildos. Totes added to le sexual.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
That was awesome haha, some of the stuff you said was pure gold.

Thank god for you.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Pinkamena said:
Oh God. Bad Dragon.
WHY

That being said, thank GOD for this hilarious man.
I don't know what's more sad. The fact that Jim was looking on that site, or the fact that I know what it is... -_-

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Blood Brain Barrier said:
Is this a trailer for the cinematic version? *fingers crossed*
Tropes vs Jimquisition: The dildo-gobbling

(I woulda found the video where jim gobbles on the dildo bat from SR3 to make a GIF, but I iz lazy today :( )

Wado Rhyu

May 19, 2010
this dident make sence at all to me. but still laughed my ass off.

great job jim (god)

P.S. great post above

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Jim waving around a purple dildo while on the phone was funny.

Jim looking up beast-shaped dildos for furries, still funny.

Jim with no pants on an exercise bike...now I've seen too much.

TheBelgianGuy

Aug 29, 2010
I seem to miss some reference here, was he parodying something? Still, that was hilarious.

Thank God for Jim

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
Nurb said:

>surfing bad dragon

ಠ_ಠ

In general people on games forums are one third furries, one third transgendered people and one third nazis pretending to be libertarians because it sounds more cool. Not that somebody couldn't be all three. And no offence intended towards furries or the GLBT community either.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
More Fun To Compute said:
Nurb said:

>surfing bad dragon

ಠ_ಠ

In general people on games forums are one third furries, one third transgendered people and one third nazis pretending to be libertarians because it sounds more cool. Not that somebody couldn't be all three. And no offence intended towards furries or the GLBT community either.
WHAT?! Libertarian sounds no where near as cool as National Socialist!

I mean...Yeah...damn nazis...

(Sigh, I miss the funny captchas, too many dish TV ads in captcha now :( )

Staskala

Sep 28, 2010
Fuck yeah, DP. I already thought you fell out of love with it when you replaced the Jimquisition's previous background music, DP's whistling theme, with Jesters of the Moon.

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
That line about drinking milk was profound and life-altering.

Thank God for Jim.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Ohlookit said:
Now we just sit back and wait for the Jim haters, who don't get that this is a joke, to come along and spew their hatred // Oh this is going to be a good one, someone put on popcorn!

-M
I hate Jim, and all his evil ways. I revile his plots, his schemes, and most of all his shenanigans. If it were up to me, he'd be hung by his ankles in boiling tar.

Satisfied?

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Alexander Bonney said:
Is that the one with the Super Meat Boy dev team in it to, and some other dudes I don't remember?

I quite enjoyed it. Indie "sticking it to the man" developers are neurotic messes? Colour me shocked. Doesn't mean they didn't still pull of some impressive stuff.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
What did I take from this documentary?

"So... the economy... right?"

I echo that heartfelt sentiment, Jim.

Nurb said:

>surfing bad dragon

ಠ_ಠ

I'm a furry and I know nothing of this Bad Dragon. Which, after the amount of comments on here pertaining to it, I am quite glad about!

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
Jim...Jim. Hey. Jim. Jim. Was that $300 on Bad Dragon products? You can tell me. I won't judge.

TallestGargoyle

Oct 31, 2011
I'm certainly glad to see the Escapist has warmed to Jim. His initial appearance here was met with rather unwelcoming users...

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
Ohlookit said:

-M
You called?

I watched a few of his video's, they started out terrible and haven't improved much. Although the points he makes are, from what i've seen, decent/ good, the guy himself aggravates me to no end.

I will just stop here and end with a true quote from the show -before i run into the banhammer-

"It's a disaster. it's a disaster"

At least no one can say i am subjected to peer pressure.

Draconalis

Sep 11, 2008
After seeing this last night... I had a dream that Jim and his slightly older, slightly fatter brother, *whatever his name was goes here* and I went from store to store looking for some command and conquer game and the new wow expansion.

I feel violated.

mattis

Feb 25, 2011
So... I assume the 250 to 300 dollars were spent on Bad Dragon dildos? Well, I have heard they are pretty good but if you want the best "pounds of dildo" per dollar ratio you can't go wrong with Thor [http://www.zoofur.com/thor.html]. I would also recommend it if you are looking for a rather exotic blunt weapon.

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
You daft, silly bugger you.
/goes to google Bad Dragon

I wonder if Jim got paid for that neat little product placement there.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
TallestGargoyle said:
I'm certainly glad to see the Escapist has warmed to Jim. His initial appearance here was met with rather unwelcoming users...
Personally I was unwelcoming because his initial appearances were... well... crap. And I was worried from what I'd seen of the man on Destructoid.com that his antics would be damaging to the general atmosphere of the Escapist.
But you know what? I was wrong. I shouldn't have looked at it from an angle of how Sterling would corrupting the Escapist, but how the Escapist might improve him. I've just watched the last couple of episodes and the absence of much of the swearing from his previous work makes any of his decent points far more comprehensible. I'd even call this sort of stuff watchable.
Don't get me wrong though, I still have plenty of issues with much of what he did in the past and the man still lacks much of the necessary charisma, but there is definite improvement.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I...you know, this is why I don't trust the internet. After watching this video, I spent a good twenty minutes just browsing toys on Bad Dragon just to see how absolutely absurd they could get (very absurd, was the answer I found).

And yet, I still found some things that intrigued me.

DAMN YOU, JIMQUISITION, MAKING ME QUESTION MY HUMANITY AND SEXUALITY ONCE AGAIN.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
So all I got out of this was Bad Dragon (Which is more popular than I would have guessed) and The Orifice Office.

TAdamson

Jun 20, 2012
Bentusi16 said:
Nope. it's already sponsoring Podtoid on Destructoid...

That or it just makes good content to read writeups of dragon sextoys out as a podcast in between Threatening to Anally Molest Jonathan Holmes and William Dafoe Movie Pitches.

I'm pretty sure that this Jimquisition was in response to this video and it mortifying levels of pretension.

http://www.youtube.com/user/polygon?feature=results_main

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Crazy Zaul said:
So.... Turns out Bad Dragon is NOT an online game. DON'T GO THERE.
I need to wash my eyes with bleach after visiting that site. Those forums. WHY!

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
I wanted this to be a part one type of episode. Sad to see Jim isn't gunna milk this idea into a longer series of shows. Regardless of that...

Thank Jim, for God.

???

Can we be at this point yet? I am.

Saulkar

Legacy
Sep 18, 2020
Country
Canuckistan
I knew of that site before it became infamous.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
SonicWaffle said:
Ohlookit said:

-M
I hate Jim, and all his evil ways. I revile his plots, his schemes, and most of all his shenanigans. If it were up to me, he'd be hung by his ankles in boiling tar.

Satisfied?
Works for me

Longstreet said:
Ohlookit said:

-M
You called?

I watched a few of his video's, they started out terrible and haven't improved much. Although the points he makes are, from what i've seen, decent/ good, the guy himself aggravates me to no end.

I will just stop here and end with a true quote from the show -before i run into the banhammer-

"It's a disaster. it's a disaster"

At least no one can say i am subjected to peer pressure.
Oh your hatred, it feels so good!

Right, 'm done

-M

RPGxMadness

Mar 9, 2012
Alexander Bonney said:
At last! someone who says openly that this movie sucked!...

thank u

;3

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
balfore said:
I was about to say the very same thing. Now all Jim needs is a leather jacket and a publisher turned supporting character that can't act (please God may it not be Jim in black face).

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
revjay said:
250 to 300 dollars? Man, that's gangsta. Lol, this was unexpected but quite funny. Jim, thanks for sharing this insight.
is there a slow game week going on?

oh side note, does jim sterling go out of his way to look like Jim Cornet or is it a coincidence?

Fappy

\[T]/
May 1, 2020
Country
United States
A true American British hero.

Thank God for you Jim.

Triality

May 9, 2011
And now Bad Dragon has to deal with the question on how its popularity sky rocketed in one day.

gNetkamiko

Aug 25, 2010
Sam Carlin said:
In my opinion... no.

And I don't think you're the only one that recognizes it as well.