Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Nobody asked Jim Sterling to film his own documentary about himself, and naturally he took that as a silent urging from fans to film his own documentary about himself. Coming soon to a theater near Jim Sterling, The Escapist presents Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story.

Watch Video

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
250 to 300 dollars? Man, that's gangsta. Lol, this was unexpected but quite funny. Jim, thanks for sharing this insight.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
and let it be said that this show is indeed a video, with you in it, put on the internet. Some are just destined to reach their dreams.

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Sam Carlin said:
Is it a problem that I recognized the online dildo-store he was looking at?
Damn, ninja'd. And, yes, it is a problem.

Benedict

Feb 21, 2012
I think, that the Jimquisition... has definitely been a success, at putting a video with Jim in it, on the internet. And while, say, this documentary- in particular- doesn't actually feature the cat, in question, where the money it makes goes- I'm sure this cat is really essential, to things like, happiness? And the economy, like he said. The noble... nobility, in the self-sacrifice to feed the cat, that's just really admirable. It's great, you know, to take a look back on what the Jimquisition is, and why it's so great. And I think, the central essence of that, of why it works- well, it's because of Jim Sterling. His wisdom, and sagacity, and general cleverness and wisdom, you know. It's an inspiration, I bet, to a lot of people, like me. I'm inspired. And, you know, thank God for him. That's really all you can say, at the end of the day, and it's always good to have that reminder. Really great. Just... the vision, and how that vision became this show... it's an example for all of us, I think. To chase our visions, and dreams. And that's just... it's really something to appreciate.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Oh God. Bad Dragon.
WHY

That being said, thank GOD for this hilarious man.

mdqp

Oct 21, 2011
It was about time, I really wanted to know how the Jimquisition come to be, and I must say that this documentary answers all my questions... It's almost scary how he managed to read the feelings of his audience, and pulled out this video with such a great timing. It must me telepathy, or something like that.

On a more serious note, thank god for Jim. :D

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
On Podtoid Jim reads a description of one of those dragon tounges as if he was narrating Skyrim.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Katya Topolkaraeva said:
Hahaha! i loved it! so do you have another job Jim.. and if so what is it? i really want to know!
I do reviews and news commentary on Destructoid, and a few columns a week on GameFront, amongst other freelance-type things. Nobody can get away from me and my rubbish.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
The Jimquisition is my favorite show on The Escapist so getting this extra video is awesome. Now that I know what is going on behind the scenes, the show will resonate so much more deeply, sometimes you worry that a personality is squandering their fame and income and are secretly a jerk but that obviously isn't the case here.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Truly a masterpiece, and yet I can guarantee that it will be snubbed by the Academy for this year's Oscars. When will the Academy get with the times and recognise works of art like this?

Bentusi16 said:
Can we look forward to an official sponsorship of the Jimquisition by Bad Dragon?
Excelent Idea! Pub Club members can get 10% off with the discount code "Fus Ro Damn!". Considering you can get a discount on swords and knives dragon dildos isn't ot of the question.