Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Drago-Morph said:
That was incredible. Awe-inspiring. Life changing.

Truly, thank God for Jim Sterling.
You know, this is how religions get started. A hilarious man in white robes is messing around in the desert with a bunch of his friends and some other people who just think he's hilarious. And the next thing you know, those people are spreading the word about the messiah around. For laugh, of course. Eventually people who didn't know that it was supposed to be a joke take the whole thing seriously. They write a book about it and make a church. Thousands of years later no one knows that it was all just a big joke, and people are still killing each other over it. So, for Christ sake, don't say things like that any more.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Video games!

I see Bad Dragon is your new favourite site, Jim. Maybe you can start reviewing their products.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
balfore said:
Is it just me, or did jim in this episode remind anyone else of garth marenghi?
Very much so. Although Jim always reminds me of Garth Merenghi.....

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
The7Sins said:
Then the question must be asked why would your cat go hungr if you lost your job from the Escapist? Certainly Destructoid and Gamefront pay you well enough to be able to feed your cat using those funds if need be.
Hence why, if this video series fails, his cat will go hungry unless he can get the money some other way.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
UNHchabo said:
The7Sins said:
Then the question must be asked why would your cat go hungr if you lost your job from the Escapist? Certainly Destructoid and Gamefront pay you well enough to be able to feed your cat using those funds if need be.
Hence why, if this video series fails, his cat will go hungry unless he can get the money some other way.
It's all about the economy, guys. Fiscal, NASDAQ, spreadsheets, and the debt ceiling. It's all very complicated.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Sam Carlin said:
Is it a problem that I recognized the online dildo-store he was looking at?
Probably much worse if you recognised what those dildos were.

OT: Ok guys Jim has a Cat, we fucking love cats here on the internet and if Jim fails then his cat will go hungry!
Do you want to be responsible for a hungry cat?

FUCK NO YOU DON'T.
DON'T WORRY JIM, WE ARE RALLIED BEHIND YOU AND YOUR CAT.

GrimGrimoire

Aug 11, 2011
Bad Dragon, we meet again...

On another, and less dildo-related note, Jimquisition is really great. It's not too long since I started watching it, but it's now one of my favourite shows here.

Thank Bad Dragon God Jim for Jim.

Gaboris

Dec 22, 2011
Did... did you just use the "The Woods and The Goddess" theme from Deadly premonition as a background music? O_O
This is pure GENIUS! DANG hearing that music made my day. I thank God for being able to thank this to you Mr Sterling. Keep it up. :D

GenGenners

Jul 25, 2012
I lol'd so hard when Bad Dragon showed up xD

They should get an official sponsor space in Jim's videos somewhere.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
It was an honor to get a tour of the Jimquisition studio, where the magic happens. It doesn't matter that it's just a flag next to your bed. Times are tough for everyone.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Inspiring. This had more depth than anything David Cage has made. Jim is truly the Michelle Rodriguez of videogames - vital, but not important.

Jimothy Sterling said:
It's all about the economy, guys. Fiscal, NASDAQ, spreadsheets, and the debt ceiling. It's all very complicated.
This man is using all the fancy words, he clearly knows what he's talking about.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
Yes, we must take this video as a sign that the escapist backs Bad Dragon 100% and that Banner ads, Deals, pre-video ads and an official user badge for clicking the link to the store on the front page of the escapist will be happening sometime in the near future.

Also, this trailer doesn't make the movie seem like it's going to give me THE Jimquisition feeling.