Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

BloodRed Pixel

Jul 16, 2009
Feeding the cat justifies ANY sacrifice!

And when feeding the cat means watching the Jimquisition show to keep the meat coming in, I'll do that!

Long live the cat!

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
I used to hate Jim Sterling, I truly did. After the twitter-fiasco with a feminist he called a **** and implored to ask her man for permission to use the internet. I thought he was the bottom of the barrel as far as gaming culture was concerned.

I am sooo sooo glad I took the time to better acquaint myself with his work, sense of humour and philosophy and got past my initial revulsion. I have a hunch that he has mellowed over the past couple of years and that his horizons have been broadened by the fantastic work done in feminist gaming journalism. I don't think his intellect could have permitted anything else. I think he has become a better man. I think the internet is better for it.

I love you, Jim Sterling. If you ever come to Norway the beers and food is on me.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Jimothy Sterling said:
It's all about the economy, guys. Fiscal, NASDAQ, spreadsheets, and the debt ceiling. It's all very complicated.
Reminded me of Batman Begins [http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-1bLvnbY2thtJn/batman_begins_2005_new_dawn_at_wayne_enterprises/].

Good show. For a split second I thought it was going to be a serious "behind the scenes".

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
That's the Jim we all know and loathe... I mean love.

If the Escapist would ever have a movie or other narrative, Jim would be the villain who never learns about kindness, like The Dark Knight's Joker. That's right: Jim is that level of villain.

Hjalmar Fryklund

May 22, 2008
Quite amusing indeed.

Tangent: Has the Escapist considered awarding Jimquistion badges in a similar fashion to Zero Punctuation and Unskippable?

Hjalmar Fryklund

May 22, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
Hjalmar Fryklund said:
Quite amusing indeed.

Tangent: Has the Escapist considered awarding Jimquistion badges in a similar fashion to Zero Punctuation and Unskippable?
Jimquisition is FAR too manly for badges :p
You mean godly, right?

CAPTCHA: teflon president

Bad captcha! Do not slander Mr Sterling!

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
Judging from all the different dildos that you have featured in your episodes, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your favorite color is purple.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Gaboris said:
Did... did you just use the "The Woods and The Goddess" theme from Deadly premonition as a background music? O_O
This is pure GENIUS! DANG hearing that music made my day. I thank God for being able to thank this to you Mr Sterling. Keep it up. :D
Ninja'd by this guy, That song gives me the chills every time.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Now we just sit back and wait for the Jim haters, who don't get that this is a joke, to come along and spew their hatred // Oh this is going to be a good one, someone put on popcorn!

-M