Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Feb 18, 2009
Man, this is big! The significance of this documentary -- this could very well be the most significant thing man ever created. It will reshape the way we look at our everyday lives, how we think, how we feel, how we buy dildos. Truly revolutionary stuff.

Thank god for -- you know the drill.

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
I didn't know Jim had a cat, WE MUST HELP HIM!!! I'll work on taking the throne of england and instating King Jim. maybe replace the throne with the Iron Throne

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
I demand to see Jim's cat! Such a creature deserves his own cameo. The money will come when Jim's cat graces the internet.

MarlonBlazed said:
The internet needed that gif. Thank you.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I just finished watching a very serious motion picture about a serial killer. It had graphic imagery, with a claustrophobic atmosphere, designed to make you feel like the victims that were involved. A True story too, no less.

After finishing it, like most very serious and overly uncomfortable movies, I tend to sink into a deep depression, by which nothing can ever really crawl out, just hope to maybe get a hand out of the hole, perhaps in the hopes that someone besides myself can come out of it.

After watching that movie, I was deeply uncomfortable, and I thought that life felt smaller and unpleasant, perhaps taking days, or a good week to smile with a sense of honesty again.

Then I watched Jim's story, a Tour De Force of cinema, a documentary that will join the likes of Fellini's Amacord, Bergman's The Seventh Seal, and the rare Criterion collection DVD's I made of Good Burger and Encino Man as one of the greatest motion pictures ever made.

Sir, Willem Dafoe would be proud to have movie pitches given to him from you. Thank God For Jim, indeed.

OT: That was quite funny, I very much enjoyed it, and the first part of the story was true about the serial killer movie, I'm glad I found something to make me laugh. Great video, Jim.

PapstJL4U

Jan 10, 2012
great, great persiflage :3

captcha: love me....well thats wrong we love jim :/ someone has to talkt to the admins

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
I guess Jim has gotten so big he's warranted his own documentary.

You should lose a bit of weight Jimmy.

Alexander Bonney

Mar 15, 2011
Please tell me this is a parody of Indie Game: The Movie. Because I was cracking up when Phil Fish was desperately grasping for some way to over-dramatize his life in every scene. That "documentary" was awful.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008

>surfing bad dragon
>escapist members know of the site

ಠ_ಠ

I find the number of furries on this site disturbing.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
So I confess to knowing nothing about Bad Dragon prior to watching this video, but I think I have an idea of at least some of what they offer.

Jim, free idea, pitch a product to them.

The Jimquinsertion

"Shaped like Jim, so she'll thank God for him."

...That's the tag line...

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
anthony87 said:
So.....who else is gonna go and check out Bad Dragon after watching this?
are you going to buy from them??
Perhaps. I'm a little constipated lately so a big dildo might be what I need to clear out my arsehole.

Edit:Sweet jesus I can't believe I just said what I did......well, part of me can. Still, let this be a lesson. Never post whilest drunk. o_O.