Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Ohlookit said:
Now we just sit back and wait for the Jim haters, who don't get that this is a joke, to come along and spew their hatred // Oh this is going to be a good one, someone put on popcorn!

-M
I hate Jim, and all his evil ways. I revile his plots, his schemes, and most of all his shenanigans. If it were up to me, he'd be hung by his ankles in boiling tar.

Satisfied?

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Alexander Bonney said:
Please tell me this is a parody of Indie Game: The Movie. Because I was cracking up when Phil Fish was desperately grasping for some way to over-dramatize his life in every scene. That "documentary" was awful.
Is that the one with the Super Meat Boy dev team in it to, and some other dudes I don't remember?

I quite enjoyed it. Indie "sticking it to the man" developers are neurotic messes? Colour me shocked. Doesn't mean they didn't still pull of some impressive stuff.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
What did I take from this documentary?

"So... the economy... right?"

I echo that heartfelt sentiment, Jim.

Nurb said:

>surfing bad dragon
>escapist members know of the site

ಠ_ಠ

I find the number of furries on this site disturbing.
I'm a furry and I know nothing of this Bad Dragon. Which, after the amount of comments on here pertaining to it, I am quite glad about!

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
Jim...Jim. Hey. Jim. Jim. Was that $300 on Bad Dragon products? You can tell me. I won't judge.

TallestGargoyle

Oct 31, 2011
I'm certainly glad to see the Escapist has warmed to Jim. His initial appearance here was met with rather unwelcoming users...

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
Ohlookit said:
Now we just sit back and wait for the Jim haters, who don't get that this is a joke, to come along and spew their hatred // Oh this is going to be a good one, someone put on popcorn!

-M
You called?

I watched a few of his video's, they started out terrible and haven't improved much. Although the points he makes are, from what i've seen, decent/ good, the guy himself aggravates me to no end.

I will just stop here and end with a true quote from the show -before i run into the banhammer-

"It's a disaster. it's a disaster"

At least no one can say i am subjected to peer pressure.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
After seeing this last night... I had a dream that Jim and his slightly older, slightly fatter brother, *whatever his name was goes here* and I went from store to store looking for some command and conquer game and the new wow expansion.

I feel violated.

mattis

Feb 25, 2011
So... I assume the 250 to 300 dollars were spent on Bad Dragon dildos? Well, I have heard they are pretty good but if you want the best "pounds of dildo" per dollar ratio you can't go wrong with Thor [http://www.zoofur.com/thor.html]. I would also recommend it if you are looking for a rather exotic blunt weapon.

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
You daft, silly bugger you.
/goes to google Bad Dragon

I wonder if Jim got paid for that neat little product placement there.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
TallestGargoyle said:
I'm certainly glad to see the Escapist has warmed to Jim. His initial appearance here was met with rather unwelcoming users...
Personally I was unwelcoming because his initial appearances were... well... crap. And I was worried from what I'd seen of the man on Destructoid.com that his antics would be damaging to the general atmosphere of the Escapist.
But you know what? I was wrong. I shouldn't have looked at it from an angle of how Sterling would corrupting the Escapist, but how the Escapist might improve him. I've just watched the last couple of episodes and the absence of much of the swearing from his previous work makes any of his decent points far more comprehensible. I'd even call this sort of stuff watchable.
Don't get me wrong though, I still have plenty of issues with much of what he did in the past and the man still lacks much of the necessary charisma, but there is definite improvement.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I...you know, this is why I don't trust the internet. After watching this video, I spent a good twenty minutes just browsing toys on Bad Dragon just to see how absolutely absurd they could get (very absurd, was the answer I found).

And yet, I still found some things that intrigued me.

DAMN YOU, JIMQUISITION, MAKING ME QUESTION MY HUMANITY AND SEXUALITY ONCE AGAIN.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
So all I got out of this was Bad Dragon (Which is more popular than I would have guessed) and The Orifice Office.

TAdamson

Jun 20, 2012
Bentusi16 said:
Can we look forward to an official sponsorship of the Jimquisition by Bad Dragon?
Nope. it's already sponsoring Podtoid on Destructoid...

That or it just makes good content to read writeups of dragon sextoys out as a podcast in between Threatening to Anally Molest Jonathan Holmes and William Dafoe Movie Pitches.

I'm pretty sure that this Jimquisition was in response to this video and it mortifying levels of pretension.

http://www.youtube.com/user/polygon?feature=results_main