Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Crazy Zaul said:
So.... Turns out Bad Dragon is NOT an online game. DON'T GO THERE.
I need to wash my eyes with bleach after visiting that site. Those forums. WHY!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
SonicWaffle said:
Ohlookit said:
Now we just sit back and wait for the Jim haters, who don't get that this is a joke, to come along and spew their hatred // Oh this is going to be a good one, someone put on popcorn!

-M
I hate Jim, and all his evil ways. I revile his plots, his schemes, and most of all his shenanigans. If it were up to me, he'd be hung by his ankles in boiling tar.

Satisfied?
Works for me

Longstreet said:
Ohlookit said:
Now we just sit back and wait for the Jim haters, who don't get that this is a joke, to come along and spew their hatred // Oh this is going to be a good one, someone put on popcorn!

-M
You called?

I watched a few of his video's, they started out terrible and haven't improved much. Although the points he makes are, from what i've seen, decent/ good, the guy himself aggravates me to no end.

I will just stop here and end with a true quote from the show -before i run into the banhammer-

"It's a disaster. it's a disaster"

At least no one can say i am subjected to peer pressure.
Oh your hatred, it feels so good!

Right, 'm done

-M

RPGxMadness

Mar 9, 2012
Alexander Bonney said:
Please tell me this is a parody of Indie Game: The Movie. Because I was cracking up when Phil Fish was desperately grasping for some way to over-dramatize his life in every scene. That "documentary" was awful.
At last! someone who says openly that this movie sucked!...

thank u

;3

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
balfore said:
Is it just me, or did jim in this episode remind anyone else of garth marenghi?
I was about to say the very same thing. Now all Jim needs is a leather jacket and a publisher turned supporting character that can't act (please God may it not be Jim in black face).

Triality

May 9, 2011
And now Bad Dragon has to deal with the question on how its popularity sky rocketed in one day.

gNetkamiko

Aug 25, 2010
Sam Carlin said:
Is it a problem that I recognized the online dildo-store he was looking at?
In my opinion... no.

And I don't think you're the only one that recognizes it as well.