Jimquisition: The Sh*tiest Games of 2012

SachielOne

Former Escapecraft Op
Aug 10, 2009
I stopped listening to anything Capcom had to say when they canned Megaman Legends 3 the second Keiji Inafune was out the door. It appears that was the correct choice.

muffinatorXII

Jul 4, 2011
honestly i thought NeverDead had enough good ideas to be a pretty good game, too bad those ideas were handled by a bunch of barely trained chimps and not an actual studio

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Hitman: Absolution for me. Worst game I've played in two years I reckon. Atrocious Hitman game, shit game in general.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
What's the asterisk in the show title for? Is it a regex?

Shallottiest?
Shatneristiest?
Shupercalifragicexpialadociuostiest?

Undeadpool

Aug 17, 2009
Shameless said:
No Resident Evil 6 ? color me surprised.
That game was disappointingly mediocre, these games all seemed to be actively on fire.

Especially that 2012 game, that shit makes you forget all about RE5 in terms of amping up the racism. It seriously looks like the kind of thing the KKK or the Aryan Brotherhood would fund as a flash game.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Aww... I wanted the Zone of the Enders HD Collection to be with the Silent Hill HD Collection.
Both of those Konami decided to diddle over a dog house.

Yeah Konami, let's hand ZOE over to a studio who has only made tie-in games for Nickelodeon.
Morons.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Woodsey said:
Hitman: Absolution for me. Worst game I've played in two years I reckon. Atrocious Hitman game, shit game in general.
The real question is, is the game as bad as Hitman 1? :p

OT: Good video Jim. It is always good to be reminded that while things might be bad, they could always be so much worse. XD

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
BreakfastMan said:
Woodsey said:
The real question is, is the game as bad as Hitman 1? :p
You know I'm not sure if I've ever played the first. Not at any great length anyway. But it's certainly not even as good as Contracts, let alone Silent Assassin - and I feel embarrassed to even mention in it the same breath as Blood Money.

Yellowfish

Nov 8, 2012
I just wanted to say that the hat Jim was wearing in the beginning of this video was really sweet.

Also, I don't find it strange that a studio called "Nihilistic" doesn't give a shit about the quality of its' products. Not giving a shit is what nihilism is about, really.

lithiumvocals

Jun 16, 2010
Yellowfish said:
Also, I don't find it strange that a studio called "Nihilistic" doesn't give a shit about the quality of its' products. Not giving a shit is what nihilism is about, really.
I found that amusing as well.

Pretty good list. I was almost expecting RE6, but I forgot about Revelations 2012 and Steel Battalion.

Aug 1, 2010
"Nihilistic Studios just stopped giving a shit"

[image/]http://www.epicgifs.net/images/show/6SD3VJN7[/IMG]

Great list.

And don't worry Jim. You have been and will always be my Christ.

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
Absolutely GREAT choice of music.

I haven't played a single one of the featured titles, and I am completely at peace with that.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Good, I was afraid he may have forgotten about Amy in the last twelve months.

Sadly, no one can forget Amy...

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
I'm sad about Nihilistic, though. Used to be they produced "Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption". One of the best games no-one played.