Joker Won't Return in Nolan's Batman Films

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Oh please, NOT THE CAT WOMAN! Please? My god, PLEASE DON'T LET THERE BE A CATWOMAN!

Ivy would be interesting. The Riddler would be kind of cool. So would the Mad Hatter.

I can't see the more super powered villains making the cut(no man bat, no firefly, that sort of thing and even Ivy would be stretching it but it could defnitely be done in an interesting way)

Onyx Oblivion said:
2012...That gives me 2 years to get around to finally seeing "The Dark Knight".

Invent a villain, Nolan. Just invent one. Piss off the fanboys.
Honestly, that's perfectly acceptable by me.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
I'm surprised Nolan is so ardently against The Penguin. I have said over and over that Anthony Hopkins as The Penguin would be a match made in Heaven.

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
I like the Riddler. I've always liked the Riddler. Bane too.
Let's have Riddler, Bane and Black Mask. Yes.
Also, I found a nice picture.

Obviously not real, but awesome.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I always assumed that Catwoman would be in the next Batman file due to the line in The Dark Knight between Bruce and Lucius, while discussing the new Bat-Suit.

Bruce: How will it do against dogs?
Lucius: Are we talking rotweilers or chiuauas? It should do fine against cats.

Now that could have just been a joke. To me it always seemed like a hint to the next villian.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
SilverHammerMan said:
ryuke2009 said:
i forgot the guys name but i always liked that man that keeps taking a swim in a pit that would make him younger again to extend his life, which also made him extremely angry and attack anyone he sees after just coming out of it. He always referred to batman as "detective" and his daughter was a love interest for batman? that character (and daughter obviously) seems like a VERY interesting direction for Batman 3 to go. and with Rachel dead Batman gets a new love interest out of it.

can someone remind me the guy's name, i am no batman expert but i remember this villan well in the batman cartoons of the 90s (which were AWESOME)?
Ra's al Ghul, he was Liam Neeson's character in Batman Begins and he was quite different from the source material.
Useing the pits messes you up so he might have had a slight personality change that could be wrote in if they brought him back.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
I want see him use the Riddler or poison Ivy they were my favorites in the 90's cartoon show