Jonas Brothers win "Worst Band" and "Worst Album" of 2008! EDIT: Oh, shit!

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
ultracheeser said:
The Mighty Boosh. Cool

eels up inside ya, find an entrance where they can...
"Did you see Elsie boy? Did you dance wiv' 'er?"
"No"
"Course you did. We all did"

Boosh Fans unite! We're all BBC3 weirdos :D

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
"Is it bulletproof?"
"No, I don't believe so."
"Are you bulletproof, boy?"

Eh. I can't remember the entire quote. I just know it was funny.

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
This is actually pretty reassuring to me. Not quite as far into the negative for faith in humanity, but still not too measurable either. But I feel kind of bad not recognizing a lot of groups or people on that list...

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
My faith is somewhat restored in humanity. Now all we need is for the other disney music artists to be nominated for worset awards or killed and then things will get a bit better.

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
Jonas Bros got worst album, ah duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh!!!! But still Mighty Boosh gets best tv, oh come on man.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Why is there Bush smashing everywhere hes out too what made him so bad? and what has obama done thats made him the best person EVER OMG of the year?

but i agree with the J bros as worst of the year.

(dont say shut up conservative, bush fan, bla bla bla. Im just asking why for both of these.)

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
magnuslion said:
Revelo said:
Good, fuck that Disney manufactured shite. How long before we sacrifice Miley Cyrus?

Oh, never mind. Still want to sacrifice something though.
hold on a minute. need to get the red and black candles out. you think there's any chance she's still a virgin?
Not a chance in the seven rings of hell, and those are really chance-less.

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
Valkatron said:
I'm sorry but there are absolute trashier bands than The J Bros, like BrokeNCYDE (or whatever look them up) and The Millionaires (Trash bags look these up as well).

I demand a new list in this order:
1: BrokeNYCDE
2: Millionaires
3: Jonas Brothers
No NO NOOOO

Do NOT mention BrokeNCYDE ever. Because every time something mentions them, without a good amount of bashing following it, yet another stupid "music" fan decides to check them out and start to think that that god awful blasphemy on the ears is actually plesant to listen to.

Alright, I realize that there is a market for everything, and that there may be some people who are into that kind of stuff.

Just keep them away from me.

Ooookay OT: I'm happy that the JoeBros were named worst band/worst album. But nothing is right in the world when Nickelback is named the best act of the year.

aruseusx

Apr 22, 2009
G1eet said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
Honestly, I gotta say that entire list sucks.

Just my opinion.
I agree. This sounds like something from Spin or some other 'indie' type magazine. There's no consideration of metal or anything besides what I'd call alt-rock.
Thirded. I had to google NME, because I had no clue what it was. Then I thought to myself "oh, wait, that's why most of those bands are British!"

Wait a minute. Why is there no mention of BMTH?

darthzew said:
Hero Of The Year: Barack Obama
*sigh* I take it nobody in Britain knows of Greg Mortenson yet?
I'm pretty sure BFMV got best brit band the year before. They were booed offstage. (That made my day).

Arrers

Mar 4, 2009
Nigh Invulnerable said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
Honestly, I gotta say that entire list sucks.

Just my opinion.
I agree. This sounds like something from Spin or some other 'indie' type magazine. There's no consideration of metal or anything besides what I'd call alt-rock.
NME kind of is one of those indie mags, but if you ask me, even in terms of indie stuff that list bollocks.