Jotun Preview - In Search of Valhalla

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Jotun Preview - In Search of Valhalla

The Norse setting and hand drawn aesthetic combine to create memorable exploration and exhilarating boss battles.

Read Full Article

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
This looks 100 times more interesting than Titan Souls holy fuck.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
And where can we expect to play this game? Read the whole article and i feel blind because i'm sure it must have been mentioned. if not why?

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
cricket chirps said:
And where can we expect to play this game? Read the whole article and i feel blind because i'm sure it must have been mentioned. if not why?
'Tis going to be released on Steam.

OT: It's so damn infuriating that some profoundly misguided folks have started this culture war thing in gaming. This looks somewhat interesting, but seeing an indie game with a "strong womyn" viking and highly stylized art direction these days just makes me suspicious about whether it's been made by some gamer-hating scenester who will use any money and fame they make off it to further such divides. This should be no issue at all, yet I feel compelled to research any indie dev before supporting them, due to the antagonism many of them display towards parts of their audience. And that freaking sucks. I want to be able to enjoy things like this without feeling like a sucker who's kissing the hand that beats them. Smashing success with the whole Wedge Issue business, I guess.