Judge in Rittenhouse case might be a tad biased.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Alright, then let's transpose the example into exactly the same context: a criminal proceeding.

It's protected speech for a suspect to talk at length about how much of a good idea crime is. That isn't direct evidence that they committed the crime in question. And yet, look, there's a consequence: it obviously speaks to the suspect's character, and may well be brought up in court.
People get to have opinions, it doesn't constitute proof that they did something, you need actual proof for that. Otherwise we'd convict people based on them having a motive alone.

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
People get to have opinions, it doesn't constitute proof that they did something, you need actual proof for that. Otherwise we'd convict people based on them having a motive alone.
Uh, I think you goofed up that quote. Cos that one weren't I.

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Ahh.

So, who's placing bets on Time to Milkshake Duck?

They're gonna absolutely throw this kid under the bus at the earliest opportunity

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Ahh.

So, who's placing bets on Time to Milkshake Duck?

They're gonna absolutely throw this kid under the bus at the earliest opportunity
Standing ovation for my main man, the limp dick scaredy cat who panic murdered two people!
I absolutely love he's doing exactly what I said he would do; something really fucking stupid instead of changing his name and hoping no one ever recognizes him.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
If he's going to make an entrance like a pro wrestler, he needs his own theme.

I have a few suggestions.

Reactions: Leg End