Judging By The Cover: Judging Pokemon X and Y

nightowlc

Nov 5, 2008
Now I'm curious too -- why IS 3D only suitable for ages 7 and up?

The comparison of pugs and working breed dogs was very apt.

twcblaze

Lurker Extraordinaire
Jun 18, 2009
My understanding is that their eyes aren't fully developed and it's bad for the development of their vision

MoltenSilver

Feb 21, 2013
The funny thing is he was accidentally right: the deer one does use it's antlers to eat (although through sucking souls rather than a mouth)

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Yahtzee hit it out of the park again, with the descriptions and the names, Tim & Molestotron. And he raises a good point, there isn't another uses for these, uh, animals, besides fighting.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Darth_Payn said:
Yahtzee hit it out of the park again, with the descriptions and the names, Tim & Molestotron. And he raises a good point, there isn't another uses for these, uh, animals, besides fighting.
I think in the show they had alt tasks for certain Pokemon. But yeah, mostly fighting.

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
nightowlc said:
Now I'm curious too -- why IS 3D only suitable for ages 7 and up?
That would be because Nintendo is playing it safe and trying to avoid lawsuits. There have been some concerns over the effect of the 3D images on the eyes of young children, though at least some experts view these concerns as exaggerated.

iller3

Nov 5, 2014
You guys have really let me down.... the commentors I mean, not Escapist. 1 minute in, he mentions "the Pokemon Company" and I immediately came here expecting a wall of nerdy corrections despite the reality that nintendo itself is still 1/3rd of its joint ownership

May 28, 2015
I would like to see Tim and Molestatron reproduce. 'Cause, you know, SCIENCE!