Judging By The Cover: Judging Resident Evil The Final Chapter

moosemaimer

Apr 14, 2011
Is there a photoshop mistake at work, or are those pistols double-barreled? It looks like someone tried to move them slightly and forgot to erase the background layer.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Yahtzee must have been getting really bored with the whole RE movie series, possibly more than the games, given the vicious tone he put on when describing that "The Final Chapter" line.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
moosemaimer said:
Is there a photoshop mistake at work, or are those pistols double-barreled? It looks like someone tried to move them slightly and forgot to erase the background layer.
I thought something was odd and double-barreled about those guns. It'd be a cool concept for a gun though.

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
moosemaimer said:
It's called Arsenal Firearms 2011 Dueller Prismatic and it's basically two 1911s glued together.

So if dual wielding wasn't bad enough, she's actually quad wielding.

Jan 12, 2012
Darth_Payn said:
Yahtzee must have been getting really bored with the whole RE movie series, possibly more than the games, given the vicious tone he put on when describing that "The Final Chapter" line.
The series ran out of interesting ideas about 5 minutes into the first movie, and interesting visuals shortly afterwards with the laser grid.

OT: Man, that shotgun looks terrible. It's like they told Milla to hold a block of wood carved roughly in the shape of a gun, then coloured it grey in Photoshop.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
I'm not really into guns, but damn those are some nice guns in that pic ^

I think I've only seen the first 2 RE movies. This one is like the 8th one now?