Judging By The Cover: Judging The Beatles White Album

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Ten Foot Bunny said:
I prefer Revolution 9 backwards - it brings all of the spooks back. ;)

Wonder how this analysis would have fared if he'd used the original style of the album cover. The words were embossed, had no color, and weren't parallel to the bottom of the album. Also, the earliest versions (on both LP and CD) were numbered.
Please no, Revolution 9 forwards is spooky enough.
Although it's fun to say "number nine" any time I hear that number in any context.

Anyway.

This threw me through a myriad of emotions before I even got to the video.
I didn't see all of the headline, I just saw "Judging The Beatles" and I thought "Who's talkin' hot mess about my boys? Oh, it's Judging by the cov- THE WHITE ALBUM.
This should be good."

Around the time he was using "The BEATLES" to recreate Christ's crucifixion I was thinkin' "Oh boy, here comes the 'Paul Is Dead' conspiracy."
Turns out it was going to take a much more sinister turn, my pure soul was unready, get thee to a nunnery.

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
Drops a Sweet Katana said:
Ah fookin' 'ell the pain dimension's leakin' again
Which begs the question: Do "they know" the Name of the King?
Honestly though, Chzo doesn't strike me as a Beatles fan.
Though I do blame him for Justin Beiber.

MachoNacho95

Dec 1, 2014
ó̐̍̆̉̚҉̼͍̤͇̻͙͟n̸̸̻͔̙̤̘̰̫͒ͫ̚ͅě̢̠͉̔ͫ͆̃̒̍ ̢̲̑̓́͡ó̤̞̲̣̮͒̓̚͝f̷̗̹͙͖̟̱̭̞̌ͨ̋͠ ̶̛ͮ̾͏̼̮͖͉ũ҉̜̞̲̺̹͖s̛̰͖̝̠͓͇̠̪̾͑̐̉̃̇͒͌͡.̰̰̗͛̇́̎̔ͨ̀.̴̝̼͎̠̯ͧ̿̅̊̋ͧ̈́͜

Grey_Area

Jun 26, 2008
There are times when the viewer can do nothing except sit back, and appreciate the genius. Possibly give a little golf clap because perfection requires no superfluity, nor hyperbole.

This was one of those times. Well done.

Sep 13, 2009
Listen just after 3:16. Yahtzee's saying something in the background. I can't tell if it's a secret message, or something accidental. I'm guessing secret message. Can anyone tell what it's saying?

EDIT: Right after he says the bit about the absence of God's love

EDIT 2.0: Having finished the video, yeah, it's definitely deliberate. Still curious what he's saying there though

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
When I heard the second audio track in the background I thought I had accidentally opened another player :)

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Not what i was expecting, at all. Lovely, very lovely, and slightly disturbing too. Overall, a very solid video, 10/10, and all that.

L3D

Jul 15, 2008
Hahaa, watched this bit late but really funny April Fools joke, although it works just fine as a regular episode too.