Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Hmm...

Courage

Power

Wonder Wisdom

That's a bloody stealth triforce!! It all makes sense now. Sword and shield, triangles everywhere, mysterious monkeys! sexual repression?? Zelda...Explain yourself!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
The "Wonder" part refers to her own sense of wonder about Man's World. "Huh. I wonder what's so bad about the outside world that makes Mother forbid anyone of us from going there."
[shows up during World War I]
"Oh, right. Back to woman-only Island for me."

nightowlc

Nov 5, 2008
After you mentioned it, yeah, the Wonder poster looks a lot like she's coming out of a trapdoor.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Xsjadoblayde said:
Hmm...

Courage

Power

Wonder Wisdom

That's a bloody stealth triforce!! It all makes sense now. Sword and shield, triangles everywhere, mysterious monkeys! sexual repression?? Zelda...Explain yourself!
I too thought of Zelda immediately. I thought Yahtzee would bring it up and have some triforce theory.

iller3

Nov 5, 2014
something in the vein of WWF is a good idea.... they should just sell the IP to Luchadore Underground if they're not going to use her to her full potential

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
Just imagine how the owner of the volvo is gonna try and explain all of that damage to the insurance company: "well, this scantily clad woman came out of a whole in the ground nearby, mumbled something about explosives before going back down. Ten seconds later there's a loud boom, everything's on fire, and that woman is trying to punch through my car with a hubcap strapped to her wrist."