Judging By The Cover: Suicide Squad: Who has the Finest Trouser Accessories?

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Suicide Squad: Who has the Finest Trouser Accessories?

Who has the finest trouser accessories in Suicide Squad?

Watch Video

Pescetarian

Jul 6, 2010
First Yahtzee video in months where I've laughed for minutes on end. Good on ya, mate, my favorite bit was about the Will Smith-looking guy.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
That ending was stellar

10/10, cannot unsee

Hope this series stays this strong.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Oh Lord, this was hilarious. Can't wait to get more a' dis!
Pescetarian said:
First Yahtzee video in months where I've laughed for minutes on end. Good on ya, mate, my favorite bit was about the Will Smith-looking guy.
That is Will Smith http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386697/?ref_=nv_sr_1

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
I lost it at "glued your bus ticket to your trousers!"

My sides, I think I sprained something holding in laughter at the office

Jan 12, 2012
I'm surprised that's the highest resolution image Yahtzee could find (I imagine it's the 1920x1080); it looks surprisingly grainy. We need 4k images that comedians can use as punching bags.

Also, what does it say about their equipment standards that the most practically dressed guy looks like he's wearing skate pads on random parts of his body like the upper arm?

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Ok Yahtzee... You broke me at "Kneepad Voltron", I was cracking up so hard I had to pause the video to breathe.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Very good. It did remind me that aside from Harley and Killer Croc, I have no idea who any of these others dudes are. I mean, other then Will Smith with a gun(so basically Will Smith in most of the movies he's in) but no idea what his character is.

Also I notice the Joker isn't here, but maybe they didn't want him to overshadow the rest of the cast.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Pescetarian said:
Then the question remains about which was that similarly-funny video? It could have been Majora's Mask 3D, in which "Useless" realized he was an outsider who was special only in the way he fulfilled others' last wishes and got smashed by the moon yelling, "EH? You lookin' at moy bird?" like the guys concluding this riff.

And yes, this one was hilarious. I always find one or two Yahtzee videos to be this funny per month.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Yeah I can never get hyped for this film even when I saw that trailer due to how poorly they all dressed especially the one at the far right!

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
God, even if it's a fictional comic universe, I can't stand the idea of using a katana as a weapon if you're not in feudal japan.

Probably the funniest Yahtzee video in a very long time by the way, really liking this new series.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Kyber said:
God, even if it's a fictional comic universe, I can't stand the idea of using a katana as a weapon if you're not in feudal japan.

Probably the funniest Yahtzee video in a very long time by the way, really liking this new series.
I guess when your name is literally Katana you're kind of stuck for weapon options. You could use something practical, but people would keep on asking why you don't use katanas.

Mangod

Feb 20, 2011
Geo Da Sponge said:
Kyber said:

I guess when your name is literally Katana you're kind of stuck for weapon options. You could use something practical, but people would keep on asking why you don't use katanas.
Her name is Katana? Great, now I'm gonna be stuck wondering if it's Michael Ironside under that mask...

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Dalisclock said:
Very good. It did remind me that aside from Harley and Killer Croc, I have no idea who any of these others dudes are. I mean, other then Will Smith with a gun(so basically Will Smith in most of the movies he's in) but no idea what his character is.

Also I notice the Joker isn't here, but maybe they didn't want him to overshadow the rest of the cast.
Will Smith plays Deadshot in Suicide Squad. Yep, they made Deadshot black. He's the most prominent member of that group. I heard the squad also includes Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang (maybe the double-coated douchebag), Katana (the super-obvious Japanese woman with the swords she shares her name with), Rick Flagg (Mr. Bus-pass-on-my-knee), and I think the Enchantress (Ms. croissant-on-my-head).
I thought the funniest bits were all those "GRRRRR"s followed by Harley saying "Hiya!" and Yahtzee's attention to Deadshot's beauties of kneepads he Voltroned from the two guys on his right.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Bentusi16 said:
The character design in ths omvie is so awfuil

DC is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of putting color in their movies. Harley Quin, god damn HARLEY QUIN, lady of bubbly psychosis, looks -drab and dull.
I think it's time to ask DC that question that's been on out minds since 2008: "Why so serious?"

Jan 12, 2012
Kyber said:
To be fair, it is a magic sword. And she does usually carry a ton of other gear and weapons.