Just a little thank you to the mods.

Jul 5, 2009
I just thought it'd be nice to show the mods my/our appreciation for all the hard work they put into protecting these forums from the darkness that lurks outside >.>
As far as I know last year we didn't, nor do we ever, have major troll problems. (Correct me If I'm wrong)
So I just would like to say thank you mods for keeping the CP away!

And everyone who wants to, please add your gratitude here so this thread doesn't fail horribly!

Rockchimp69

Dec 4, 2010
I'm glad we haven't been raided yet but i haven't really frequented the forums here long enough to say much about this.

Jul 5, 2009
Rockchimp69 said:
I'm glad we haven't been raided yet but i haven't really frequented the forums here long enough to say much about this.
Yeah same for me, I'm not on here that often but from my experience as a whole it has been extremely pleasant.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Rockchimp69 said:
We've been raided before. The idiots just think they are trolling us, but in reality, they're just posing gory pictures.

OT: The Mods here are surprisingly effective at their job. But I don't think they'll take this sort of thread lying down. They locked the last Mod Appreciation thread. >_>

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
There's the occasional person who comes along, trying to be some astounding troll, I once recall a thread in which one such person had put about 50 or more images of a man enjoying fellatio given by another man.

Lucky a lot of people are used to seeing penises when they look down, or perhaps attached to lovers, if they are of the fairer sex, or not inclined towards said fairer sex.

I don't imagine it was too traumatising.

Rockchimp69

Dec 4, 2010
maddawg IAJI said:
Rockchimp69 said:
We've been raided before. The idiots just think they are trolling us, but in reality, they're just posing gory pictures.

OT: The Mods here are surprisingly effective at their job. But I don't think they'll take this sort of thread lying down. They locked the last Mod Appreciation thread. >_>
Why did they lock it..

Jul 5, 2009
maddawg IAJI said:
Rockchimp69 said:

Out of sheer irony surely?=P

Jan 29, 2009
Yup, only ONCE in my 2 years here have I seen a serious troll, and he only lasted about 12 minutes!
Excellent work, moderators!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Oh, I'm very grateful to the mods. You take care of the people who act up and make the forum less fun.

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
I've only seen one troll since I've been here, which was only a few days ago. He was terrible though. Just a string of "u mad" and homophobic comments. Think he got permabanned.
But the Mods do a good job.