Just as Planned

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
8,687
0
0
If there's one thing I've learned by reading this comics it's that you most specifically do NOT fuck with Erin's particular brand of crazy.

That guy probably isn't drinking Erin's piss...he's probably drinking BOWSER'S piss.
 

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
14,934
764
118
RJ 17 said:
If there's one thing I've learned by reading this comics it's that you most specifically do NOT fuck with Erin's particular brand of crazy.

That guy probably isn't drinking Erin's piss...he's probably drinking BOWSER'S piss.
PFt, what's the point of making him actually drink piss, when you can make him think he is?
 

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
6,948
0
0
Oh Erin ... Oh, oh Erin. You shall get yours soon.
She is totally going to get karma-ed for this. Just you see, she deserves some kind of suffering!

... That and I wish to see her go through something terrible. >:D
 

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
8,687
0
0
thaluikhain said:
RJ 17 said:
If there's one thing I've learned by reading this comics it's that you most specifically do NOT fuck with Erin's particular brand of crazy.

That guy probably isn't drinking Erin's piss...he's probably drinking BOWSER'S piss.
PFt, what's the point of making him actually drink piss, when you can make him think he is?
...actually making him drink the piss? Allow me to flip your question: why bother just making him think he drank piss when you could make him actually drink piss? Then you get the satisfaction of knowing he drank piss along with the torture of making him wonder if he just drank piss. Best of both worlds if you ask me.
 

JohnZ117

A blind man before the Elephant
Jun 19, 2012
295
0
0
RJ 17 said:
thaluikhain said:
RJ 17 said:
If there's one thing I've learned by reading this comics it's that you most specifically do NOT fuck with Erin's particular brand of crazy.

That guy probably isn't drinking Erin's piss...he's probably drinking BOWSER'S piss.
PFt, what's the point of making him actually drink piss, when you can make him think he is?
...actually making him drink the piss? Allow me to flip your question: why bother just making him think he drank piss when you could make him actually drink piss? Then you get the satisfaction of knowing he drank piss along with the torture of making him wonder if he just drank piss. Best of both worlds if you ask me.
Little effort for great psychological torment. He only knows if it's the real beverage by drinking, and even then it's not 100%. And, if he drains the flask down a sink, and ends up wasting what the liquor costs, that's another win for Erin.
 

Mike Fang

New member
Mar 20, 2008
458
0
0
Yeah, I kinda wondered how they were going to convince Erin urine was water. It wasn't exactly colorless...maybe try to make her think it was one of those flavored waters?

Also, how much you want to bet she put the guy's OWN piss in his flask, just to twist the knife?

Actually that begs the question...what kind of office lets people drink on the job? (and please, no 'the best kind' jokes, that's too predictable.)
 

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
8,687
0
0
JohnZ117 said:
Little effort for great psychological torment. He only knows if it's the real beverage by drinking, and even then it's not 100%. And, if he drains the flask down a sink, and ends up wasting what the liquor costs, that's another win for Erin.
I don't know about you, but pissing in a bottle requires very little effort on my part. :p
 

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
4,419
0
0
Oh that one almost made me choke on my lunch.

Abnaxis said:
I wonder if the hard liquor sterilizes the piss...?
Piss is actually sterile when it leaves the body.

Its just that the things in it are basically pre-refined materials for bacteria to self duplicate.
 

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
19,316
0
0
That freaking face. This is the best comic you've done since Erin's Quantum Vagina.
 

JohnZ117

A blind man before the Elephant
Jun 19, 2012
295
0
0
RJ 17 said:
JohnZ117 said:
Little effort for great psychological torment. He only knows if it's the real beverage by drinking, and even then it's not 100%. And, if he drains the flask down a sink, and ends up wasting what the liquor costs, that's another win for Erin.
I don't know about you, but pissing in a bottle requires very little effort on my part. :p
Some scenarios for you. (non-tampered flask) He calls, sips down and has a laugh at her expense; he folds, liquor is wasted, and she is in his head. (t. f.) He calls, sips down, spits out, washes out, and she get a cheap, temporary laugh; he folds, no sip, no harm, she gets thwarted. Which is the greatest victory?
 

Abnaxis

New member
Aug 15, 2008
100
0
0
gigastar said:
Piss is actually sterile when it leaves the body.

Its just that the things in it are basically pre-refined materials for bacteria to self duplicate.
Sill, I wonder if hard liquor is antimicrobial enough to make it "safe"