Just had the most delicious steak. <3

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Hazy992 said:
lacktheknack said:
I went to work and played a frankly embarrassing amount of Saints Row 3.

And I broke me headphones.

</3
I assume when you say 'embarrassing amount' you meant you didn't play it enough, right? :D
As in, I played it for about seven hours over the course of five hours, and thus broke the space/time continuum. That's fairly embarrassing.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
lacktheknack said:
Hazy992 said:
lacktheknack said:
I went to work and played a frankly embarrassing amount of Saints Row 3.

And I broke me headphones.

</3
I assume when you say 'embarrassing amount' you meant you didn't play it enough, right? :D
As in, I played it for about seven hours over the course of five hours, and thus broke the space/time continuum. That's fairly embarrassing.
I dunno I'd just call that epic, personally :D

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Just re-finished Batman Arkham Asylum.
Also trying and failing to kill the on-line Ur-Dragon in Dragon's Dogma. Christ, that's a boring fight. When a single fight kills any enthusiasm you have in a game, it's time to move on.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Arbi Trax said:
I cooked something delicious last night, and wanted to try out my new smartphone's camera :D

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/20120606181848.jpg/]

Seared Pork Loin Steak with Jalapeno Cheese topping, served with new potatoes and a spring salad. Scrummy and reasonably healthy!
I dunno why i clicked on this thread whilst hungry but you in particular I curse, that pic made me want to lick my computer screen xD Nice cooking skillz ^^

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Oh you *****. Now im hungry... i'll most likely be having pizza or something for dinner =(

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Arbi Trax said:
I cooked something delicious last night, and wanted to try out my new smartphone's camera :D

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/20120606181848.jpg/]

Seared Pork Loin Steak with Jalapeno Cheese topping, served with new potatoes and a spring salad. Scrummy and reasonably healthy!
YOU'VE GOT MY FUCKING TOASTER, PRICK!

(That's a delicious looking meal...)

*Ahem*

OT:

I've looked after two babies who are determined to vomit out frankly impressive amounts of liquids while my sister - the mother - takes some well-deserved rest. I'm considering this both experience in looking after people and a long-term contraception.

Captcha: good as gold.

Lies.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
I kind of learned how to play Red Orchestra 2. That shit's hard.

Also made a pony hater butt-hurt in TF2 by dominating him for about an hour and spraying Twilight over his corpses.

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Zahri said:
Marinaded in teriyaki for 2 days, charcoal grilled, rare. Shit melted in my mouth <3

What have you done today, Escapist?
Take said steak and cut ALL the fat and gristle off. Beat the piss out of it so it's tender. Cross hatch it with a sharp knife. Pour a sprinkling of salt and pepper over it. Proceed to gently rub it into the cuts. Put in a bowl with [insert preferred sauce for marination]. Leave over night. Cook on Griddle for 'bout 15mins.

BEST. STEAK. EVER.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Ive been expanding my friends network.. as im now talking to a young japanese lady and helping her with her conversational english skills!

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I'm sick.
*cough*
So I'm in bed with my Ipad and PS3 controller.
Screw y'all and your tasty foods that I can't swallow.