Justice League #1

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
So the first issue of DC's big reboot launched recently. What did readers think of it?

I've seen a lot of negativity around from fans, but I personally loved it. I think it sets it up nicely, it had some clever moments to portray the characters instantly for newcomers and very appealing artwork, I'm glad they didn't cram everything/everyone into one issue for setting up. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the issues and the rest of the reboot to see where they go with it.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
I have not read alot of comics but it was a bit short. Is that what most comics are like or was this shorter than average?

OT: It was ok. I have always like green Lantern. If only they would make a green lantern movie. You know, one that did not suck in every single way.

weker

May 27, 2009
Can't say I have ever been much of a fan about DC, apart from batman most of their characters just tended to be standard spandex and underpants. Marvel and 2000 AD I have always found to be the best place.
Some things in DC sound iterating like the recently superman revoking his US citizenship, but I am yet to see any other DC comic even close to Batman quality.
The DC reboot could allow them to improve their issues massively.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
I ordered it, but haven't seen it. I actually haven't checked my mail, but it's 2 am... could we avoid spoilers while I go and see?

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
I read Detective Comics 1 earlier. It was pretty good, nothing great and amazing though. I've read quite a few batman comics and everybody knows him far better than the other heroes. So they don't really have as much they can do with him. I'm looking forward to reading Action Comics and Batgirl though.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Action comcs #1 is pretty awesomes. Stormwatch is good, I'm simultaneously excited and annoyed by it.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Gizmo1990 said:
I have not read alot of comics but it was a bit short. Is that what most comics are like or was this shorter than average?

OT: It was ok. I have always like green Lantern. If only they would make a green lantern movie. You know, one that did not suck in every single way.
Green Lantern: First Flight?

OT: I've mentioned in other threads that I hope to check out whatever might come to my grocery store if I have any money. If I had a local comic shop, I would probably check out Justice League Dark, Suicide Squad, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and Stormwatch, but I don't so the titles I'll be checking out are whatever Batman, Superman, and maybe Green Lantern are connected to. Because that's what the grocery store's going to carry. Action Comics, Detective Comics, Batgirl, and Justice League look alright, so I'll hopefully get to check those out atleast