Justin Bieber THE MOVIE

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
That right folks Amazing singing sensation Justin Bieber is having a movie made. Will he be a top secret American spy constantly having sex with women and bravely killing terrorists.

Well no,the movie will be about his rise to fame,his life and his dreams. It will feature his music and concerts so you can hear him in all his glory thanks to giant cinema loud speakers. Not only that but it be in 3D so it will be like he's actuality hugging you.And for all you tween ladies out there (we know the escapist is full of them) the movie will come out next valentines day.

So post your thoughts about this, and tell us if your going or not enjoy ^_^.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Oh.....god.

Has he really been around that long to deserve a movie? Ugh.

I'll pass, but I may go to the theater just to through popcorn at the screen and get potentially thrown out. It will be funny, as well as worth it.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
1) There was a thread about this just earlier.
2) I am no less angry about the idea now than I was then.

Seriously, this sounds simply awful.

edit-

Z of the Na said:
Oh.....god.

Has he really been around that long to deserve a movie? Ugh.

I'll pass, but I may go to the theater just to through popcorn at the screen and get potentially thrown out. It will be funny, as well as worth it.
Room for one more? haha

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Not suprised.

I'm still waiting for the explosion of hate after the internez learn about the FRED movie

yes, it's real...on nickolodian.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
2012 Wont Happen said:
We shall go together my friend, laugh at all of the 10 year old girls, and then on the count of three, take off our shirts, run up and down the aisles, scream at the top of our lungs, and chuck our popcorn at the screen.

We can then see who can outrun the rent-a-cop!

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
knight steel said:
3D so it be like he's actuality hugging you.An^_^.
The fact that you said that and your a guy gave me this face

Well what happened?
1. His first kiss which he probably had with 5 women at once some how because he is Justin Bieber
2. Someone wanted to use him as their instrument and wrote music for him.
3. Telling about how being famous feels
4. tons of $$$$ and a shitty movie most likely at the end

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
And like most other movies I won't be watching it. I don't see any reason not to make a Justin Beiber movie now, it'll definitely garner a lot of money, especially for just presumably showing clips of him singing and maybe having some interviews with a few people.

Awesome business decision theoretically, he really doesn't need a movie, but I would make a movie about the guy if it meant I could get all the money it's probably going to make from girls seeing it over and over and over.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Not suprised.

I'm still waiting for the explosion of hate after the internez learn about the FRED movie

yes, it's real...on nickolodian.
Waittt... I though Fred was only going to be making a youtube video movie. That unfunny foul mouth is getting a moive with a t.v station????

OT: And the Justin beiber thing is just as bad. Writting memoriers and making a movie about his life? I would be angier but this just means his career is peaking and he soon will end, this movie and book is just one big cash grab before his fame dies. Smart move on his part.

skeliton112

Aug 12, 2009
really?

Is this a joke thread or are they actually making a movie? It will be like 20 mins long if they stretch it out...

Direwolf750

Apr 14, 2010
Justin Bieber will lose all popularity when puberty strikes. This is justice. He isn't even good anyways, what the hell does anyone see in his music?

Last Bullet

Apr 28, 2010
"Johnson, did you hear that kid?"
"Which kid? That kid?"
"No, that one. The one with the shaggy hair."
*Both listen*
"Dear God, he sounds like a girl!"
"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Profit."

That'll be the intro, and then they just show him doing... whatever it is he does. The FRED movie does not bode will either... *Shivers* A dark cloud approaches.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
skeliton112 said:
really?

Is this a joke thread or are they actually making a movie? It will be like 20 mins long if they stretch it out...
This is not a joke they realy are making a movie/Documentary of him (sex tape not included).

CombiBlood

Nov 18, 2009
WTF.... if this is happening now

Milli Vanilli should have a movie, even though they did what they did, I'm more interested in that than this.

P.S. for a little laugh check out (LESBIANS WHO LOOK LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER.COM) it's not bad it's on the line of PG and PG-13 rating it's just funny to see.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Great. Just great. a talentless, unappealing little prick gets famous, makes tons of money, and how does he spend his time? By making a movie about how great he is. I mean, I don't actually know the guy, but come on! How is this supposed to not come off as narcissistic dickery?